More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 09:00:49

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Dog stuck in bath
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Dog stuck in bath  (Read 4229 times)
hedgekat
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Dog stuck in bath
« on: 2007 December 06, 02:34:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have only had Pets installed about six months and have done very little with it. I have only one family that has acquired pets. Two dogs.  When the dogs are bathed they can not get out of the tub afterward. I have to delete them, then exit lot and reenter. 

Any ideas what could cause this?  I have removed all hacks from the game and it still happens. 

ZiggyDoodle
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
Re: Dog stuck in bath
« Reply #1 on: 2007 December 06, 03:30:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's the EAxis school of dunderduncehead coding at work.  Install the Pets patch.
hedgekat
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 December 12, 18:50:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I already had the patch installed. I did run it again just in case it didn't take.  The only patch I don't have is the Seasons one because it is too big to download with my dialup.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 December 12, 19:15:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's happened for me as well, hedgekat. I have a pic laying about somewhere. Dog got stuck in the tub I'd plopped in the living room for his bath, then the patriarch of the family decided to take a bath right there wit the dog still stuck in the tub. Cute, but... anyways. If you aren't already in debug mode, CTRL-SHIFT-C to open the console. Type "boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true". SHIFT-click on dog and click on "Force Error", then "Reset". He'll be popped out.

Ah, pictoral proof:

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
ZiggyDoodle
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 December 12, 19:36:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Being stuck with a sucky dialup at home, you have my empathy.   Any water wigglers on those lots?  I recall those were the downfall in my game.

BTW, check out your local library's computer lab.   They probably have broadband and USB ports.  You can download the monster files to a flash drive and bring 'em home in your pocket.

hedgekat
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 December 16, 19:43:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Zazazu:  Thanks a bunch for that solution.  I will give it a try next time I am in a home with a dog.  I haven't done much with debug mode unless I have specific instructions on just what to do.  Don't suppose there is an instruction manual anywhere as to what all the options are supposed to do?  I've used the ones that were obvious, like the npc/townie maker and the Tombstone of L&D. But never knew what Force Error was supposed to do.

Cute picture. And that is a hottie patriarch.  Doesn't look old enough to qualify for that title of patriarch. LOL  The little dog looks  like the one I have that got stuck in the bath. She was my first attempt at making a pet in CAS.   

ZiggyDoodle:  Nope, no water wigglers.  Don't think I have ever had a sim even try to make robots.  Haven't done much with any of the craft benches. 

Don't have a flash drive.  I have tried downloading big files on my son's computer (He lives in town and has cable.) and then burning a CD.  Did that with SP2 for IE.  Then it turned out to be a corrupt file.   Sad   Haven't gotten around to a second attempt.  My ISP is supposed to be upgrading to 'High Speed' browsing in January, which might make downloading go faster too.  Have to wait and see.  Have my fingers crossed.
« Last Edit: 2007 December 16, 19:50:40 by hedgekat » Logged
Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 2007 December 16, 20:04:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That poor dog *still* in the bath?  He'll be all wrinkly  Cry

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
Invisigoth
Peedrinker
Malodorous Moron

INTP: pensive analytical skeptic.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2007 December 16, 20:20:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here is a basic tutorial on the testing cheats.

A queue is a line. A cue is a pool stick or a hint or guiding suggestion.
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2007 December 16, 20:46:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That poor dog *still* in the bath?  He'll be all wrinkly  Cry

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »