More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 21:29:30

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  JMP an alien?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: JMP an alien?  (Read 6830 times)
moonluck
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
JMP an alien?
« on: 2005 July 23, 23:33:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In this http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?threadid=79039 that is based of fwiffo's multi-PT mod there is a, what the author calls, "super-secret special prize inside". That prize appears to be a JM Pescado pollinator. I haven't actually gotten a look at the JMP Sim but worth a laugh. It's acutely made by Oddysey and I'm assuming that it is the same one that is over here and if Oddysey gets mad at me posting the secret they should know alot more people would download if they knew what it was.

Or I could be totally wrong...
veilchen
Terrible Twerp

We are the ADS! Bow to us!!

View Profile
Re: JMP an alien?
« Reply #1 on: 2005 July 23, 23:39:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She actually did it? I'll never doubt her word again!

*ducks in fear of tanks and other goodies coming out of Montana*

G.

~Having the last word is not all it's cracked up to be.~
~All we have to do is remove those who oppose us.~ (Saruman, LotR)
~Wir sind die Roboter~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R23e9VO_vOI&feature=related
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 July 24, 00:18:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't see a picture in the file that would show what the PT would look like.  Am I missing something?
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 July 24, 00:25:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anything must be an improvement on the default!

Zephyr Zodiac
moonluck
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 July 24, 01:06:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't see a picture in the file that would show what the PT would look like. Am I missing something?
For some reason the creaater didn't include a picture in the file . I'm thinking that may cause problems, I noted it in the thread.

Oddysey
Nitwitted Nuisance

Robotic Baby Harp Seal!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 July 24, 16:23:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, that's mine. And I don't mind you posting about it over here, I just want for there to be many mystified little people over on MTS2. I'm easily amused.

If you can't see it in game, in the family tree, that's a problem. They show up in my game, but I'm going to test it on a clean installation with no other hacks and no previous versions of this hack to make sure.

I don't actually know how to extract the official game portraits . . . hmm. Work on that. In the interim, if I can't find the game portraits (like fwiffo uses) by the end of the day I'll get some pics of the basic techs, from the family album if I have to.

For reference, the PTs are #17, #19, #20, #21, #22, #23, and #24. They should all be showing up, but I'd like it if I could get some data on which one's people get. There's a possibility that there's some screwup in the hack that I can't find that's causing a few of them to not show up. The old version of the hack with crappy PTs worked, so I'm pretty sure this one does, but I won't be sure until I get definitive data, and even then I suspect that there isn't a totally even spread between all the techs.

And as soon as I get some feedback from JMP on the quality of my current J. M. Pescado sim, I'm going to start working an the all Pescado edition of this hack. Sort of pointless, but I have some ideas for a humorous album centering around it. And this is the only hack I actually know how to do, so I figure I'll do something silly while I'm working on my Hellboy Red skin.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 July 24, 16:55:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't seen it. And I'd have no way of seeing it short of an extremely bothersome extraction procedure that I'm not very familiar with, and is way too much work. Screenshot.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
moonluck
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005 July 26, 03:57:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

heres a better one
« Last Edit: 2005 July 27, 03:27:38 by moonluck » Logged

crazypinecone
Asinine Airhead

Some things are worth it

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2005 July 26, 04:19:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there a way so that we can just download JM without the whole alien thing?

Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2005 July 26, 05:42:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You haven't quite captured my angry eyebrows right. Check out my grandson, he has them.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Oddysey
Nitwitted Nuisance

Robotic Baby Harp Seal!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2005 July 26, 21:45:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As soon as I get JM mark 3 together (trying to do about twelve different things at once right now, but working on it) I may post it to MTS2. Not sure. If I do, there'll probably be a two page disclaimer about how if you do something with this sim that gets your rips lipped off or your house run over by a tank, it's not my fault.
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: 2005 July 26, 22:49:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The 'child' resulting from this abduction seems to be more or less a clone of the 'alien'.  He must have very strong genes.  Anyway, I will no longer be scared of JM, because he looks like a cuddly Father Christmas.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2005 July 27, 02:31:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's only because Oddysey has my eyebrows entirely wrong.

Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: 2005 July 28, 00:50:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmmm ... not so cuddly in "a better one".  In fact, rather scary.  Will have to reconsider the "Father Christmas" bit. 

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
Countess
MsMaria
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2005 July 28, 01:31:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now, I am not only scared of JM but of Santa Claus as well Cry

Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?<br />Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.
Oddysey
Nitwitted Nuisance

Robotic Baby Harp Seal!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2005 July 29, 22:07:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't have art camp this weekend. I'll see what I can do about the eyebrows.

Oh, and it's hard to see in the picture, but I think I may have overdone the forehead. It sticks through the Thinking Cap . . .
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2006 March 16, 05:18:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, this must be necromancy day.  Tongue I never saw this before, though, so thanks for dragging it up kerryren.  Smiley
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2006 March 16, 05:21:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Necromancy is bad, m'kay?

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: