More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 10:20:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Sim can't reach the beach...
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sim can't reach the beach...  (Read 16813 times)
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
Re: Sim can't reach the beach...
« Reply #25 on: 2007 December 12, 18:51:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I initially started to take exception to what I saw as an implied attitude by a n00b that we didn't actually know about these cheats.  On checking back, there is not much in this particular thread that suggests we are particularly knowledgeable about them, it would seem.  The notmyusername post is also a succinct account of potentially useful information.  So I let this one go. 

On the other hand, posting obvious material in a thread without checking whether the information exists in another thread has already led to severe "learn to search" or "lurk moar" poking in other cases.

I understand Zazazu's annoyance - nice niceness, by the way.  Smiley

Tribulatio proxima est
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
Re: Sim can't reach the beach...
« Reply #26 on: 2007 December 12, 19:08:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I normally am nice, it's just been majorly stressful here at work (busy time getting geared up for 2008) and some of it rubs off. Seriously...my eye has been twitching since last Friday.

Honestly, my main point wasn't that the information had been posted elsewhere. That was more of an aside, and honestly I wouldn't expect someone who has made their first post to have read every thread here. Policy of lurking aside, most forum posters don't lurk or lurk for a matter of minutes. I don't think I really did. My point was that it's been two months with no activity on a thread, and bumping something like that is dumb diddly dumb dumb, especially when Big Scary Lich Guy yells at you.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: