More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 07:42:32

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Teen Prom -- what hacks can make this happen?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Teen Prom -- what hacks can make this happen?  (Read 13498 times)
gethane
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile WWW
Re: Teen Prom -- what hacks can make this happen?
« Reply #25 on: 2007 December 10, 01:24:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hrmm. Well I gave it a go. And it wasn't a success  Cry After placing the visitor controller and changing it to teen only, force formal, I proceeded to take 10 minutes teleporting everyone in (and trying to remember the names of all the teens). Unfortunately, the teleported and the playable I arrived with did not change into formal. And the visitor controller zapped everyone trying to get on the lots, even teens in formals that were walking on. Pause, ZAP.

The teens that were there had fun, but no one danced.

Gethane Sims
Maxis only lots, neighborhood terrains, and more!
pixiejuice
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: 2007 December 10, 02:02:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seriously, try again with Monique's computer: http://www.modthesims2.com/member/showthread.php?t=64137

Select email... Invitation eCard.  It's so much easier than teleporting.  You'll get a menu to select anyone your teen has ever met, and they WILL show up regardless of how well your teen knows them.  I would still leave the VC on the lot, just so that you don't have to worry so much about curfew.  I don't know how late it is, maybe 11pm instead of 9pm?  And if you fill up your lot with teens, and maybe use the mind-control mirror or something to make sure they're happy, so they don't leave, then you won't even have many adults show up.  I usually have a couple adults show up, and about 10 teens.  I just pretend the adults are chaperones Wink 

And use Inge's formal pigalle doors for changing: http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2Pages/Sims2_Doors_ClothesChange.htm  Put one from every room to the next, especially if you have a pool or hot tub on the lot.  Everybody changes into formal - they don't have a choice.

It will work better, I promise!

yet another sims 2 blog: http://lakesideheights.blogspot.com/
gethane
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: 2007 December 10, 02:38:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

thank you. i'll definitely try that "next Saturday"

Gethane Sims
Maxis only lots, neighborhood terrains, and more!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: