More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 19:00:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  getting engaged while on vacation?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: getting engaged while on vacation?  (Read 3265 times)
pixiejuice
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile WWW
getting engaged while on vacation?
« on: 2007 December 02, 03:28:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I currently have a bunch of uni Sims on spring break on Twikkii Island, and I'd like to have one of them propose to his girlfriend.  I haven't had any problems proposing marriage on Twikkii Island before, but this is the first time I've wanted a sim to get engaged.  There was no "propose" option for a regular proposal or sitting at a table.  Has anyone tried this yet? 

yet another sims 2 blog: http://lakesideheights.blogspot.com/
Duchess
sloppyhousewife
Lipless Loser

Plumber Zombie

View Profile
Re: getting engaged while on vacation?
« Reply #1 on: 2007 December 03, 09:00:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've had several sims propose engagement on Twikki Island without problems. I haven't tried the engagement at the table, though, and it's always been a sim on vacation proposing to a local, so no engagement vacationer>vacationer. Also, the sims in question all had been adults, no young adults.

"Getting attention here is like awakening Lovecraftian cosmic horrors. Don't do it." - J.M. Pescado

Knukleur
Blathering Buffoon

See Rock City

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 December 03, 16:19:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My memory of the exact details is fuzzy, but I had a Uni young adult invite an non-playable adult as a guest on vacation, and was able to propose marriage to them during the vacation (not a wedding party with the arch, just the 1-on-1 marriage.) I'm not sure whether they were engaged previously to going on vacation. The adult guest became playable immediately after the marriage. When the vacation was over, the YA arrived back home at his Uni home (a Greek house) in the shuttle van while the adult was standing by the mailbox. I don't remember whether the adult was considered a Greek house member or not, and I moved the couple to their own Uni house. The adult didn't age. I stopped playing the lot after that because the adult had been a streaker NPC and seemed to lose his interest in being a nudist after a while.  I've since deleted that neighborhood, so I don't know whether the adult would have ever been able to escape to the main neighborhood without futzing around with changing him temporarily to a YA some way.

"I'm not animated to do that." - Brak
pixiejuice
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2007 December 03, 22:30:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmmm, nevermind.  I think I've found the problem and it involves un-awesomeness.  I should have thought to check that first.  You can throw kitty macros at me if you want. 

yet another sims 2 blog: http://lakesideheights.blogspot.com/
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 December 04, 10:25:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmmm, nevermind.  I think I've found the problem and it involves un-awesomeness.  I should have thought to check that first.  You can throw kitty macros at me if you want. 
Darn.  Too late,  I was going to bet money on it.

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 December 04, 10:37:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Once again, I place the blame squarely on tight pants.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: