More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 09:10:16

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Planet K 20X6
| | |-+  More Awful Than You! December: 'tis the season!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Awful Than You! December: 'tis the season!  (Read 115686 times)
Jadis
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Re: More Awful Than You! December: 'tis the season!
« Reply #125 on: 2007 December 07, 17:44:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Back on topic:
(image of granny skankwear removed)
Xmas Special: Bodysuits for elders

Wow.  I thought the ass crack as candy cane warmer outfit was going to be hard to beat but. . .

Even the founder of my whore house wouldn't wear that (when she gets to elder).

That's not the only skanky Christmas-outfit for elders Gobbie's got, either. And there are some for your teens and adults as well.

Tests say I'm INFP. I feel that ISFP describes what I act like more accurately than INFP, though. But both descriptions are pretty covering, so take your pick, or combine them.
MiaHaglund
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 2007 December 09, 20:22:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

as Thanksgiving goes- they don't have it in Germany, or Finland, or anywhere else in Europe as far as I could tell when I was living there. Why would the Europeans be celebrating a holiday so specific to the New World?Ellatrue, we do celebrate thanksgiving, tacksägelsedagen(translate: say thanks day) in Sweden, Europa, but it's a religous thing, and has nothing to do with the traditional thanksgiving.
Bye for now MiaH Cheesy
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 2007 December 09, 21:25:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know there has been some kind of European tradition like thanksgiving, but it's more like an autumn festival, mostly celebrated in places with a lot of agriculture.  Which explains why we don't have it in Norway; it doesn't take a whole festival to say "Oh, great! More fucking potatoes."

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
Marchioness
eevilcat
Retarded Reprobate

Poke, point, laugh...

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 2007 December 09, 21:43:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know there has been some kind of European tradition like thanksgiving, but it's more like an autumn festival, mostly celebrated in places with a lot of agriculture.  Which explains why we don't have it in Norway; it doesn't take a whole festival to say "Oh, great! More fucking potatoes."

I remember there was some sort of harvest thanksgiving festival at church when I was a kid and forced to go to Sunday school. It was around the end of summer, beginning of autumn. I think we used to take some edible goods along for redistribution amongst the poor.

asthehind
Retarded Reprobate

I think, therefore I am overqualified.

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 2007 December 10, 17:13:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You mean the Harvest Festival? That's always around the end of August/beginning of September. It's a religious festival to give thanks for the food we eat (I suppose there might be more agricultural references in rural areas, but where I live it tends to be a celebration of food in general). In my town we always brought food which was displayed in the church just before and during the service, and afterwards it's distributed to local charities, often the homeless shelter that the crap city council doesn't want to support. Tongue

By popular demand, Tongue Deer:
angelyne
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 2007 December 11, 01:30:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

more skanky (but well made) X-mas gear

Hi Santa, is that a gift in your pocket or are just happy to see me.

http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/sims2/sets/clothing/624806/
Lyra
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: 2007 December 11, 01:31:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now if only it looked like that in-game.
Assmitten
Whiny Wussy

Poop poop

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: 2007 December 11, 03:44:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, if it's well-made, I thought it was not so good for this contest. Don't we want stuff that looks like someone's been sprayed with flocking?

<notovny> Aww, yeah, WOODBEAST.
<kutto> Keep it in your pants, notovny.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: 2007 December 11, 04:12:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't see what the one on the right is wearing, is she a giant? Or just Barbie proportioned?

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: 2007 December 11, 05:09:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think tasteless certainly counts. But after the candy-cane asscrack, mere tastelessness simply isn't enough to WIN.

FireFlyNine
Blathering Buffoon

Pirate Bird doesn't pay for her downloads.

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: 2007 December 11, 08:03:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To win this contest, you need to take shitiness that extra mile. BTW, what is supporting chick number 3's bewbes? No way that tiny strip of fabric is supporting those. Ten bucks says their's a tiny red string painted across the back.
Must hunt for crap!

"The moral of it speaks to me : rape me, sodomize me, beat me, but don't ever - ever - try to make me cook and clean." - Khaki
"The people revolted and said let there be buttsecks!" - Assmitten
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: 2007 December 11, 08:07:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yay for the silly hat season FireFlyNine, you can haz be part of the crowd.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: 2007 December 11, 10:37:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To win this contest, you need to take shitiness that extra mile. BTW, what is supporting chick number 3's bewbes? No way that tiny strip of fabric is supporting those. Ten bucks says their's a tiny red string painted across the back.
I don't think ANYTHING is supporting them, and the purpose of the top is not really "support" at all, but simply to avoid indecency. Not that the outfit can be considered decent. Fortunately, boobs don't fall off merely because nothing supports them.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: 2007 December 11, 10:39:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well-made entries are fine if they are absurd enough.

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
Jadis
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: 2007 December 11, 16:10:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A pair of "X-mas slacks" that are so badly made I can't say what's supposedly X-mas about them, and the pictures were all this bad:

(The top looks more Christmasy to me than those pants do).
Created by Novaline, MTS2. Description says:
"Going for x-mas the winter will be over us so why not download a nice pair of slacks"
Link:http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=100781

For those who want a Christmas (sim) ho-ho-ho:

It's not that bad, but what's up with the blurry stuff around the waist?
By playgirl, MTS2. Link:http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=211938

Tests say I'm INFP. I feel that ISFP describes what I act like more accurately than INFP, though. But both descriptions are pretty covering, so take your pick, or combine them.
Duchess
sloppyhousewife
Lipless Loser

Plumber Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: 2007 December 11, 18:01:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

[Disturbing slacks pic]
"Going for x-mas the winter will be over us so why not download a nice pair of slacks"

Why not, indeed - if you want to scare Santa away. And to further traumatise him, download the model as well. Ewwww.

"Getting attention here is like awakening Lovecraftian cosmic horrors. Don't do it." - J.M. Pescado

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: 2007 December 11, 18:51:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have to say, the model looks really pissed off about it.  Cheesy

MadameUgly
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: 2007 December 11, 19:41:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have to say, the model looks really pissed off about it.  Cheesy

She also looks like she just trampled a bunch of roaches.  Or maybe they saw her pants and took their own lives.

Want decent sim stories?  Go forth and read: http://madame-ugly.livejournal.com/
Iolanthe
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: 2007 December 11, 21:23:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Personally, I think this hair is pretty dreadful.  AND it's pay.

http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/sims2/sets/238555/

The tendrils look like plastic springs (in fact, they remind me strangely of comb binders).  Also, they fall bizarrely from the bottom of the bun.  It's obviously not animated, either.
« Last Edit: 2007 December 11, 21:28:58 by Iolanthe » Logged
Marchioness
eevilcat
Retarded Reprobate

Poke, point, laugh...

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: 2007 December 11, 22:17:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A pair of "X-mas slacks" that are so badly made I can't say what's supposedly X-mas about them, and the pictures were all this bad:

I find the model even more disturbing than the trousers. She must have conehead DNA to get a forehead that high and the scowl is worthy of Pescado.

neriana
Souped!

Donatello

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: 2007 December 11, 23:03:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The tendrils look like plastic springs (in fact, they remind me strangely of comb binders).  Also, they fall bizarrely from the bottom of the bun.  It's obviously not animated, either.

It's also by Chaz, which means the textures all look like the Sim got very bad highlights. The brown appears to have green streaks in it.

I've experiments to run, there is research to be done on the people who are still alive.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: 2007 December 12, 01:55:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I find the model even more disturbing than the trousers. She must have conehead DNA to get a forehead that high and the scowl is worthy of Pescado.
Hey, that chick isn't bad. I like the scowl and forehead. Eyes a little TOO close together, though.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
caterpillar
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: 2007 December 12, 17:27:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's also by Chaz, which means the textures all look like the Sim got very bad highlights. The brown appears to have green streaks in it.

I especially loved this quote in the description on the site:
This hair is enchanted with the whole glamourous and christmasy look.

Enchanted hair? I would think animating the hair would be easier than enchanting it, lol.
MrsH
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: 2007 December 13, 08:31:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm this close to creating a special hell dimension for bad Townies.  It will be forever winter and they will be forced to wear those clothes and walk past decorated cows for the rest of their simmie lives ...  Jan Tellerman will eternally walk around with that candy cane stuck to her bum. 

All these threads tend to inspire me with those kinds of feelings, but this one is a bit extra special.
Leticron
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: 2007 December 14, 15:08:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love that video. The guy who did that is an electrical engineer, I think, and he had the light show play at set times so as not to disturb the neighbors too much. The music was broadcast over the radio during those times.

That was quite awesome (I don't want to see his electric bill either). And yes he was "shut down" in 2005 within a week after a his display caused a traffic accident.
Certainly not my (as a former  European) idea of christmas.
 But I sure give him credits for making the "Trans Siberian Orchestra" known to me  Grin

This display was the work of Carson Williams, a Mason, Ohio, electrical engineer who spent about three hours sequencing the 88 Light-O-Rama channels that controlled the 16,000 Christmas lights in the 2004 version of his annual holiday lighting spectacular. His 2005 display included over 25,000 lights that he spent nearly two months and $10,000 to hook up. So that the Williams' neighbors wouldn't be disturbed by constant noise, viewers driving by the house were informed by signs to tune in to a signal broadcast over a low-power FM radio station to hear the musical accompaniment

HERE you can see his 2006 Display on YouTube

-le
-le
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: