More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 08:55:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  Crib for the Economically Disadvantaged
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Crib for the Economically Disadvantaged  (Read 22780 times)
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
Re: Crib for the Economically Disadvantaged
« Reply #25 on: 2007 October 15, 21:47:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"borking"Huh Presumeably = bonking+porking?  Cheesy

I have my self-sim living in a hut on a beach right now (just maxis grass panelling inside, dirt floor, etc.).  He digs on the beach for money (only not that much since he dug up a $5000 treasure chest and a $4000 Ming Vase).  He remodelled the hut and put in a full bath with concrete floor, and bought a fridge and gas stove now.  Bit of a luxury hut now really.  He's a knowledge sim (which is sort of right, I guess), but spends most of his time woohooing any female sim that comes by (this ACR stuff is...fascinating), which is...less than a completely accurate facsimile of my life, let's just say.
Yup.

My self-sim is married to a townie named Christian Dyer. She teaches the 'hood's kids (irony as I was initially a elementary ed major but can't really stand more than a couple kids at a time) and lives in the second floor of the school with her triplet girls (nearly teens) and little boy. Fake-hubby was unemployed and helping to raise the kids while she taught, but now he's working the register at Edmund Young's art store so that "we" can afford groceries. Of course, last night, Edmund went up and tried to grab "my" ass at the beach. Yeah. He used to be a student. He's also the resident sexist pig (wants a girl who can cook and clean and stay home all day), is working on a massage parlor/brothel second biz, and recently gave birth to the first alien baby of the 'hood. Non-cheaty, too.

Prosperity-type 'hoods are fun, but it gets annoying when there's a lot of houses in the rotation. I only have five right now, at the dawn of the fourth generation, but my generations are getting pretty muddy with the gap between "my" kids and the founder's decendants.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2007 October 16, 04:01:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's because the concept of "generation" is pretty arbitrary anyway, given that humans spawn continuously rather than at discrete intervals.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Duckie
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: 2007 October 16, 05:13:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My kids all started off in Moses baskets. They are really pretty and I don't think anyone has made one for the Sims 2 yet.

I downloaded a Moses basket from somewhere for my sim babies, so one does exist. I know I got them from the booty so it's at a paysite somewhere. I want to say it started with an E, I'll check to see if they wrote it in the description when I next run my game.

EclecticSims made a Moses basket. It's in the booty. You can find it here. It's half way down the list aptly titled "moses_basket.zip". No pic though. We're too lazy to get one.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: 2007 October 16, 09:21:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thankyou Smiley

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2007 October 16, 15:32:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's because the concept of "generation" is pretty arbitrary anyway, given that humans spawn continuously rather than at discrete intervals.
That and I brought myself in mid-3rd gen. It's fine now. I just had the bright idea to name all the families House1, House2, etc. I play a season each round, so it's easy to tell which one I'm at now if I take a couple days off...except during the double summer. Third double-summer survived, only two townie casualties. Pitiful.

So what would you use as a changing table with this one? A big crate?

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
IcemanTO
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2007 October 16, 16:59:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does it open and close?

HAHAHAHA, I'm pretty sure that JM hope it could be closed.

The only real purpose of IceFall Climbing is to grab enough ice for my Martini.
MutantBunny
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2007 October 16, 23:28:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love this! But I want the drawer to close too.....

My son was born in Belize (at home--the 'natural way'-- amazingly gross and painful....) He got a hand woven basket.

Morrigarant: please find the maker of that basket! I must have it!
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2007 October 16, 23:50:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mutant Bunny, Duckie has already listed it, EclecticSims.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
MutantBunny
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2007 October 20, 14:41:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Duh. Thanks. Smiley I thought the moses basket was something seperate--and since I refrain from most things religious in my game...and ok life too, my eyes kinda glaze over and start to skip ahead.. lol....
simsfreq
Exasperating Eyesore

ENTP

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2007 November 03, 13:55:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Surely the dresser animations wouldn't be too hard to do - you wouldn't have to make them actually open a drawer, just spin & change, but one square away so they didn't stand on the baby.

Time has gathered us here by coincidence; that's why what we say doesn't make any sense.
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2007 November 03, 20:08:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Surely the dresser animations wouldn't be too hard to do - you wouldn't have to make them actually open a drawer, just spin & change, but one square away so they didn't stand on the baby.

It's not that everyone wants to use the crib as a dresser, although that would be space saving in itself, they want to be able to shut the baby in the dresser and pull the drawer back out with the baby in it.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
CrabOfDoom
Asinine Airhead

death by tray it shall be

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2007 November 08, 03:09:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So what would you use as a changing table with this one? A big crate?

It's a baby in a drawer - I'm guessing there aren't many more funds available for a changing table, either. Pity sims aren't smart enough to just use a counter or desk. Although a changing crate and crib crate are kind of missed opportunities for the crate furniture Dr. Pixel made. Of course, if you're running Seasons, you don't need a changing table at all anymore. Diapers compost just like any other trash.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: