More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 23:23:39

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  I'm in the news! But why?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: I'm in the news! But why?  (Read 10563 times)
SimPanssi
Official Mascot Monkey
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
I'm in the news! But why?
« on: 2005 July 23, 12:45:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm really curious. Why do you want to know? I mean I'm basically nobody. Well, I will tell you then. It's mostly because I started to read about these hacks that fixes bugs only sometime ago at variousimmers and I never had the chance to read them there (because you left that place). So basically I want to read all the post made here so maybe I could learn something more about these hacks. I could of course just read the post without logging in, but I think that  that "show unread posts since your last visit" function doesn't work if I'm not logged in (but I'm not sure). I'm just always logged in when I'm surfing on the internet and read the new posts made here.

I don't ask questions because if started asking questions about these hacks, that would never end (because I don't know anything about hacking or programming). So I decided that I would be lurking on the background and try to learn something about them by myself. Especially that lot debugger and Authorized Personnel Only system  interests me. I don't know all the things these can do because I don't know what all the words mean in Finnish language (these words cannot be properly translated I believe). That's why I've never used them. I'm trying to find out what these hacks can do.

I also like to read that "Retardo land forum".

My english is not very good so I don't even know how to ask something so that everyone would understand what I'm trying to ask. I understand almost everything I read, but I'm not good at writing (typing) in english.

Now that you know who I am, you can come to Finland with your tank and start bulldozing my house.

Did this clear it up to you? As I already said, I'm nobody.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: I'm in the news! But why?
« Reply #1 on: 2005 July 23, 13:47:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Your English sounds fine to me. And you're in the news because I notice you're here more than anyone else, yet have never written anything until now.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2005 July 23, 17:18:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I am puzzled because I can't find any "News".  There is a news box on the main page, but it says it's "intentionally left blank".  Maybe only certain people are allowed to see the news and I'm not one of them?  I will try not to let that thought fester in my brain for too long, I have enough complexes already.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
veilchen
Terrible Twerp

We are the ADS! Bow to us!!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 July 23, 17:24:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I am puzzled because I can't find any "News".  There is a news box on the main page, but it says it's "intentionally left blank".  Maybe only certain people are allowed to see the news and I'm not one of them?  I will try not to let that thought fester in my brain for too long, I have enough complexes already.

:D I was puzzled too, but whenever it involves JM, I just shrug and move on. Some people thrive on enigma :D

G.

~Having the last word is not all it's cracked up to be.~
~All we have to do is remove those who oppose us.~ (Saruman, LotR)
~Wir sind die Roboter~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R23e9VO_vOI&feature=related
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 July 23, 17:29:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, that's the news. However, since the original posting had its desired effect, it has gone back to being "This space intentionally left blank."

Okay, maybe that's kind of a misuse of the News box, to use it to shout at people....

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2005 July 23, 17:54:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I shall watch that box a lot more closely now.  I may have to do so peering nervously through my fingers.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
LK
Terrible Twerp

Humanity can suck my hard drive

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 2005 July 23, 18:08:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I shall have to read the news more often, too, but it will be more diffucult for me because, as a guy, I am biologically incapable of reading instructions.

http://www.thesporum.net
The First, The Original, The Best
Countess
MsMaria
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005 July 23, 18:19:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

;Dlaurenke, thanks for my daily chuckle!

Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?<br />Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.
dizzy
Souped!

unplugged

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2005 July 23, 18:36:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know all the things these can do because I don't know what all the words mean in Finnish language (these words cannot be properly translated I believe). That's why I've never used them. I'm trying to find out what these hacks can do.

Trial and error. Use them and see what changes. That's what I do.  Cool

veilchen
Terrible Twerp

We are the ADS! Bow to us!!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2005 July 23, 18:38:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The time counter is funny (as in comical, not peculiar). I have the site running in the background when I play sims (in windows) to get quick access to the war-room while playing. So it might be running for quite some time while I'm actually playing the game.

G.

~Having the last word is not all it's cracked up to be.~
~All we have to do is remove those who oppose us.~ (Saruman, LotR)
~Wir sind die Roboter~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R23e9VO_vOI&feature=related
Countess
MsMaria
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2005 July 23, 18:43:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's true. I keep this site open in another window, so it appears as though I live here.
Actually, I have a comfy cot in the "retardo land" forum. Being an Asinine Airhead gives one certain privileges, albeit lowly ones.

Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?<br />Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: