More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 01, 03:30:37

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Tombstone/Urn repetition
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Tombstone/Urn repetition  (Read 1937 times)
sarianastar
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
Tombstone/Urn repetition
« on: 2007 October 19, 12:04:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't been playing a lot, and I don't have BV yet, but in playing with Seasons over the last week or so, I am discovering an interesting problem. Each time I go back into the main lot of one particular family, I have a brand new tombstone or urn, in the place that the only Sim died, as well as duplicates of the two cats that died. So I have about 3 urns for each instance now.

I could just delete the extra urns, but it's still a bit of an annoyance.

On a different subject, with pets, I am finding myself greatly annoyed that every single household member constantly wants a puppy, a kitten or both, even moments after adopting one of such pets. I've spent the last little while searching for possible fixes, or others mentioning this problem/annoyance, but have seen none. Is there such a fix? And if so, could I be directed to it? Much thanks.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*<br />My Legacy Stories<br />http://www.sarianastar.com/ts2<br /><br />~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Tombstone/Urn repetition
« Reply #1 on: 2007 October 19, 13:58:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't been playing a lot, and I don't have BV yet, but in playing with Seasons over the last week or so, I am discovering an interesting problem. Each time I go back into the main lot of one particular family, I have a brand new tombstone or urn, in the place that the only Sim died, as well as duplicates of the two cats that died.

So I have about 3 urns for each instance now.

I could just delete the extra urns, but it's still a bit of an annoyance.
You will need "nounlinkondelete", or deleting the urns will shred your character files, rendering them unusable. Try fixing the matter by using the Lot Debugger to "Remove Urnstone Tokens". There's an option for that somewhere to clear the urn transport tokens.

On a different subject, with pets, I am finding myself greatly annoyed that every single household member constantly wants a puppy, a kitten or both, even moments after adopting one of such pets. I've spent the last little while searching for possible fixes, or others mentioning this problem/annoyance, but have seen none. Is there such a fix? And if so, could I be directed to it? Much thanks.
Try wfsanity.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: