More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 07:03:48

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Can't make Adult outerwear for elders...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Can't make Adult outerwear for elders...  (Read 3058 times)
sgestner
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Can't make Adult outerwear for elders...
« on: 2007 October 16, 18:46:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did some quick searches (lazy) but did not find anything about this...but I used SimPE to change clothing from adult to elder.  Everything pre-seasons worked, but apres seasons did not...

Is anyone else having this issue or am I just 'tupid? or do the Seasons maxis adult meshes not work for elders?

ZiggyDoodle
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
Re: Can't make Adult outerwear for elders...
« Reply #1 on: 2007 October 16, 20:34:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Which version of SimPE are you using?
sgestner
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 October 16, 21:35:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The most recent...it's compatible with Seasons and Celebrations stuff.

I made the GL fur coat available for elders, and tried to make the cowl neck sweater, trench coat, and raincoat all at the same time.  The fur coat works fine, but when the outerwear didn't...I'm very confused.

Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 October 17, 11:26:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What exactly are you doing.  Are you modidying maxis property sets?  I've seen some clothes that for unknown reasons won't show up in the elder bin by just changing the age property.
How does it not work?  Isn't it showing up at all, or does it just not show the changes?

Maybe post an example.

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
sgestner
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 October 17, 13:00:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm doing (what I thought was) just some really simple stuff...cause I'm not really talented in that way.

All I am doing is creating a project in Bodyshop, then opening with SimPE and changing the age to 58 so that it is available for all adult ages.  I took some stuff from Gl, the fur coats, and some of the Season's outerwear and changed the age...the GL stuff worked, but the Season's stuff didn't....just weird...and I noticed that there aren't any Adult Seasons outerwear enabled for Elders anywhere that I've looked.

I have my elders in Adult clothes, then when they change to outerwear, they wear the lumpy elder stuff provided by Maxis...I was hoping for a simple solution, but maybe I'm just SOL. 

P.S.  Sorry...shoulda looked harder.  I found some stuff at TSR...I only take the good freebies...and checked it out.  They just changed the age to 10...which I was thinking about, but enabling it for YA/A/E was just my lazy way...

Thanks Gwill and Zig for your help.
« Last Edit: 2007 October 17, 13:18:30 by sgestner » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: