More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 15, 23:12:48

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Anyone Seen this yet?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Anyone Seen this yet?  (Read 5170 times)
Kristalrose
Feckless Fool

I'll do anything for my kids!

View Profile
Anyone Seen this yet?
« on: 2005 September 24, 21:56:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm having a couple of issues with my game, not sure if it is a hack causing it, or which hack would be causing it.   Huh  I'm experiencing many "stuck" situations, things that the lot debuger can usually unstick if I were using it.  (Still being very hesitant about my hacks and only have the most "essential" ones in my game right now.)

1.  Pregnancies getting stuck, lasting 4 or 5 days instead of the usual 3.
2.  Stuck parties.  At some point the little Party Reminders stop appearing and people just keep hanging around, eating the food, watching the tv, and hogging the bathrooms and the hot tubs.  Sad
3.  Stuck aging.  One poor Sim Mom could not sleep the entire night because she kept trying to "help with birthday" but the baby wouldn't transition to toddler!!  This only happened once.
4.  Stuck leaving community lot.  This happned after I had clicked on the neighboring downtown lot and had my sim go there.  He drove over, shopped, flirted, everything normally.  Then I told him to go home, and he went into a corner in the back of the store and started litterally pacing in circles.  I couldn't cancel the command, either.  Finally I used the bool prop cheat to "Force Error." and got him to stop pacing and do something else.  I made three more attemps at getting him to go home normally, but the same thing kept happening.  Finally, I used "Debug" on the car, and he was able to get into it and drive home fine. 

My hacks are all from here, Inge, Merola, TwoJeffs, and Crammyboy.  I can give the list if you like, and also give you the error logs from the car, if they would help. 

Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
Re: Anyone Seen this yet?
« Reply #1 on: 2005 September 24, 23:03:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've definitely had parties dissolve on me and the guests make themselves at home and I've had it long before NL too. I haven't had it lately so far, but that doesn't mean it's I won't.

It would probably be a good idea to post a list of all your hacks, sure. Have you been checking the lists from all the creators to make sure they've stated those hacks all work okay with NL?

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Kristalrose
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 September 25, 16:05:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yep, been watching them all very carefully, and making durn sure that the creator said they were safe before using them.  What's worrying me is that I might be using one that I have missed seeing as a "Maybe safe, maybe not." Some of the lists of what works and what doesn't become very confusing as I jump from site to site.  I think the one that Dr. Boris has given us is the best and most understandable.

Okay:  My hacks:

abduction-Higher Odds
ASCDBoyCribMobile
ASCDGirlCribMobile
carrigon_mysterystat
CBOY_nocensor
clothingtool
clothingtool-globals
collegeadjuster
computerchatfix
LessWhiny (I believe this one is Inge's new one)
marriage-traditional
ME_MindControlMirror
ME_Multipainting
NoAutonomanyComputerGames
NoAutonomayFridge
nobogartingswings
noroutefail
novelprogressbar
nowhatsthis
Rewards-Resi Lots
Rewards-Comm Lots
sizemattersnot
ssfriendcountfix
teaser
Teleportershrub
HomeworkSkills

brat
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 September 25, 17:48:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can't be sure, but remove CBOY_nocensor. It was causing many conflicts and he has removed it. Hope this helps.
Kristalrose
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 September 25, 19:57:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh no!!!!! Angry  (sigh) okay, back to the Jack-Thompson styled sims.  "Oh, my eyes!  I'm blind!!" Tongue 

Thanks Brat.    Smiley
Darkstormyeve
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 September 25, 22:53:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kristalrose, I have had weird little things happening throughout my game and only through being very tough on myself, I can get a smooth game going by only using about 5 mods. Eeeeck!@ I know. Its tough, but I would rather have the blur etc and no weird going ons with my game when I play.

I use Merola's Multi painting, Merola's Mindcontrolmirror and JMP's nowhatsthis as Boris has confirmed its fine. I also use the lot debugger and bathroomusesyou. All confirmed to be fine by Boris. Thats it from about 40 original mods. So far the withdrawal symptoms haven't been too bad.

I have also been very good and got rid of half my downloads folder and that baby was over 1.5gig easy.

dizzy
Souped!

unplugged

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 September 25, 23:00:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

clothingtool-globals

I think that might be the culprit.

Howabominable
Asinine Airhead

Hi.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005 September 25, 23:05:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've had the problem with the stuck baby ever since ts1. Especially with twins. Use the cake, it'll save alot of headaches!
brat
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2005 September 25, 23:33:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is another hack that removes the blur without changing the BHAV. I believe it was made by Quaxi and you can get it at MTS2. I have it and it works fine. I hope this helps to solve at least some of your issues. Good luck.
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2005 September 26, 03:31:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

clothingtool-globals

I think that might be the culprit.

Anyhow, I am using the clothingtool in NL without the global part and it still works just fine.

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: