More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 04, 03:14:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6515 Members
Latest Member: mirol
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Body Hair
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Body Hair  (Read 3525 times)
Dbnguy
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Body Hair
« on: 2007 July 24, 18:28:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So I downloaded some really awesome patches for body hair (chest hair, legs and arms etc) from hairysims.com.

I downloaded them into my downloads folder, but cant seem to locate where they would be used. Have tried Body shop, but man, that for me is like reading a chinese bible :-) Was hoping it would be somelike crammyboys cock, but uh uh.

Anybody else got these and if so, can you tell me how to use it? Want to buff up my guys a little :-)

Also, how do we get bodybuilder type guys. Have also tried downloading from Insim and gayadultsims or something like that, but all of them contain expansion packs that I do not have.

Any ideas?

Thanks a mill

Lee

If at First you don't Succeed - CHEAT
Dbnguy
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Body Hair
« Reply #1 on: 2007 July 24, 18:45:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok Got the bodybuilders to work. Used Clean Installer :-)

Sooooo.... About that hair :-)

If at First you don't Succeed - CHEAT
B
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 July 24, 18:55:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It appears what you downloaded are custom skintones.  You will select them when building a sim in BS or CAS, just as you currently select from the 4 default skintones.  So long as the .package files exist somewhere in your Downloads directory, I can't see any reason why they would not show up in game (since you apparently have custom content enabled already). 

If your intention is to place hair on existing male sims, you either have to set the hairy skins to overwrite Maxis defaults or go through in SimPE and make the changes manually (tedious if you have a big hood, but not all that daunting).
Ambular
Cheese Nazi
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2007 July 24, 23:22:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did you download AllenABQ's skintones, or did you just download his overlays?  If it's the overlays, you need to apply them to a skintone yourself in Photoshop or another graphics program.  They won't show up anywhere if you put them in Downloads because they're not Sims 2 files.

If it's the skintones, they'll show up under custom skins like any other.  You can tell which is which because the icons for them in Create-A-Sim are labeled with which skintone, hair color and hair pattern they are.

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.
My Sims 2 Stuff @  MTS | Populate My City
angelyne
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 July 25, 14:55:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is actually a new hack A LA crammyboy that will apply a body overlay over existing sims.  The hack was made by Morague at MTS2
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=239851.

She also has another similar hack over at MTS2 Adult sister site.

The hack does not some with body hair, but it can easily be adapted for it.  Her tutorial is here http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=239882.  You could use AllenABQ's overlays for the textures

Have fun!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: