More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 16, 12:11:00

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Resurrect-o-mitron isn't working
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Resurrect-o-mitron isn't working  (Read 12019 times)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Resurrect-o-mitron isn't working
« Reply #25 on: 2006 May 23, 15:00:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Resurrecting the premade dead, unlinked or not, is inadvisable. Necromancy is bad, m'kay? Only the Tricous were meant to be resurrected in such a manner, and the rest of them should be allowed to remain dead.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2006 May 23, 15:18:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I remember you used to say the same about the Tricous!  What made you change your mind?  Been practising a little Necromancy yourself?

Zephyr Zodiac
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006 May 23, 15:50:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I remember you used to say the same about the Tricous!  What made you change your mind?  Been practising a little Necromancy yourself?
Nope, mine are still dead. It is, however, the case that the Tricous were meant to be able to be resurrected....but that does not mean I consider it advisable, and the advisability decreases drastically when you move into the premade dead that WEREN'T intended for resurrection.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2006 May 23, 15:57:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, I accept the inadvisability - just don't like the incapability, is all!

And, even if it's inadvisable, if you back your hood up first, then it can always be revived again!

Zephyr Zodiac
Lady Moiraine
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: 2006 June 03, 07:17:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know what's happened with your game but all I have to say is use the Elixir of Resurrection 1.1 for Skip Broke!  It worked great!  I was able to bring him into the game with SimPE but whenever he left the lot then returned, he would die.  It was really beginning to wear me out.  I tried this mod and it worked great, just gave him the test and he was able to leave and return to the lot without dying again.  I'm heading over to Mod the Sim2 to thank this guy!  I've spent over 2 hours messing with Skip Broke and all I wanted him for was an extra romance sim.   Undecided

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=105516

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2006 June 03, 13:50:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, unfortunately for me, all the Brokes plus loads of their friends now have the memory that Skip Broke died!  (They didn't have it before!)  And Brandi's now got two bolts for one of my romance Sims (which she never gets for Skip) and since she seems so keen on the idea of getting married and always falls for romance sims, I think I'm going to arrange the wedding pretty soon.  Dunno about Dustin, though - his fiancee cheated on him once he graduated and left her behind.  And it was autonomous, and she's Popularity, BUT, she's a Leo! 

Zephyr Zodiac
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: