More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 15, 22:07:39

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Give Birth and Drop Dead
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Give Birth and Drop Dead  (Read 27276 times)
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
Re: Give Birth and Drop Dead
« Reply #50 on: 2005 August 25, 04:20:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, yet another choking death - this time the YA hadn't even had chance to become an adult.  He recovered from the 'flu at a graduation party in another dorm and I thought "Aye-aye ...".  Went to his lot and he was asleep.  A message came-up instantly saying he had got better (the second message) and then I KNEW.  He woke-up very soon and choked to death.  As usual, the game conspired to stop anyone being able to get to the Reaper because (a) they were all asleep and (b) his door was locked.  Not to be deterred, I woke his girlfriend up (who happens to be the Sim version of moi) and teleported her in.  She managed to save him.  Pity really, because although he looks really nice from the front, in profile he is hideous.  He's Amin Sims' son and has a chin and nose that stick out so far it's a wonder he doesn't do serious damage with them.  His twin sister is very attractive, though.  I am also a teeny bit concerned that when I teleported in the Sim version of me, instead of being upset that her/my boyfriend was dead on the floor, she immediately tried to leave the room to go play on the stupid swing.  Maybe I should have made me a bit nicer ...

Now, to Tristram & Isolde (are they in Veronaville?!).  By all means send pics if you want - can you not put them up at http://www.photobucket.com and add a link?  In my game, it's Cassandra who goes for the rather affected names.  She has Anastasia & Aristotle to Don, Desdemona & D'Arcy to Darren, plus Dante who's adopted (he was originally called DON of all things - as if Darren was going to put-up with that).   Allegra's son to Castor was originally called something I can't remember, but when she died he changed it to Allegro.  His son to the Upsnott woman is called Torny (CasTOR/BrioNY ... I do a lot of names like that).  She's Briony in my game because the Tombstone of L&D had already made me a Brittany and she's an elder now married to Robert Broke (3rd son of Brandi).  I won't have repeat names because it's confusing, especially when you don't know who it is they've been woo-hooing with.

Oh, while we're on the subject of deaths, my second nanny has gorn.  She'd been hanging about in the Sorority lot for at least a week after someone brought her with them when they were invited over (I have no idea why, I don't think he even knew her).  After constantly falling asleep standing-up (usually blocking toilet doorways), stinking the place out, etc., etc., the Reaper eventually got her.  So now I am just down to one original nanny, Karen Gast.  She's the only one that's even reasonably OK, but even she's been acting a bit stupidly lately so I may have to give her a bit of a kick up the proverbials if she doesn't pull her socks up.  I am down to two nannies now, Karen and Kendal Lawson's replacement; so far the game hasn't spawned a new one, but no doubt it will once I go into a lot that would normally be serviced by the latest dead one.  I downloaded this amazingly ugly old baglady today from MTS2 and am thinking of making her a nanny. 

I may lose another set of lips for this totally pointless, space-wasting ramble ...

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2005 August 25, 09:43:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll get the photos uploaded and let you have a link when I've done it.  Actually, this is a Pleasantview game, I never play Veronaville.  I just gave them wierd names because their parents have wierd names.  All my CAS families in this game have names of British towns and cities.  I do have duplicate names sometimes, mainly because I forget I've already used a name once - more often with male sims as there are so many less male names floating around in my mind than female ones, so it gets harder to think up a new one!

Touch wood, but I've had no choking deaths, in fact death is quite rare in my game.  I think it's due to Gnomon's flamingoes!

I've posted this link, but I don't know if you'll be able to access it. 

http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/zephyrszone/lst?.dir=/&.src=gr&.view=t
« Last Edit: 2005 August 25, 10:12:55 by ZephyrZodiac » Logged

Zephyr Zodiac
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2005 August 26, 08:05:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just a footnote - I moved Lilith into the Nova household when she finally decided to graduate, as I didn't think the Novas could manage the toddler stage and go to work and I didn't want the nanny!  Lilith was amazing, never once complained about anything except emptying potties and cleaning high-chairs!  Helped with skill-building, never moaned about not having a job, and only got the Get Job want once the kids were at school!

Now, Lilith in game regards these kids as family, snuggle, family kiss etc., but when I checked in SimPE, there's no relationship - which of course there isn't - so since she isn't a step-parent, but just an "auntie", I thought this was cute!

Zephyr Zodiac
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2005 August 26, 10:44:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ZZ, your link is wrong. I am member of Yahoo, and couldn't enter your link. The first one was OK - did you updated it? Try it again.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2005 August 26, 10:49:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gali, I didn't have any problems, just tried it again and the folder is there.  If you can't access it, I'll put the Briefcase link in again as well.

http://uk.briefcase.yahoo.com/zuleikazodiac

Zephyr Zodiac
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2005 August 26, 10:55:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry, can't enter - get error message.

Is there some www.  that you forgot to put?

Weird, because I have an account at Yahoo. I am asked to login, and then get error message.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2005 August 26, 10:58:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think you may have to join the group - they stopped all public viewing a while back.

Zephyr Zodiac
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2005 August 26, 14:46:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think you may have to join the group - they stopped all public viewing a while back.

OK, I did, and this is what I get now:

"Your membership is awaiting approval by the group owner"

Approve, please, I want to see the pictures...Smiley.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2005 August 26, 15:33:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're approved now, Gali.  Sorry it's taken a while, I've been off-line for a couple of hours.

Zephyr Zodiac
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2005 August 26, 16:12:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks, I've already visited there...Smiley. I think I saw the last story in your sim page.

It was a nostalgy to see Bella and Mortimer (young and pretty) visit the Singleton's house...Smiley. And I remember well the floods - each time I had a visitor, I had a flood too.

In my first game of TS1, I played without hacks at all (that was the one and only time I played without hacks, I didn't know even about "clapaucious", or "rosebud".

I built a couple, made a baby, and then moved in ALL the neighbourhood residents (8 sims in one house). I was loaded with money - 7 worked, and Betty was the housekeeper, trained to 10 cookings and 10 mechanicals. I had a lot of fun there, when Michael Bachleor, who slept with the kid, always got up at night and sat on her bed, waking her up. And at 4 AM Betty cooked a meal for Bob, and suddenly all the sims "invaded"  the kitchen.

As I didn't know much about relationships, I married all of them with everyone, lol. So, when I decided to make another baby with Bob and Betty, and was busy to keep an eye on the baby - suddenly ALL the sims that returned from work began to kiss and hug each other, and got slapped from the other sims - it was a hilarious scenario...Smiley.

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2005 August 26, 16:17:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sounds fun, but how on earth did you get Michael up at 3.00 am?  I had trouble getting him up at 7.00, and when in one installation he had a job in the army!!!!!!

Zephyr Zodiac
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2005 August 26, 16:56:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lol, he was hungry - they all were hungry almost all the time, that's why they got up at 4 AM smelling the food...Smiley. For me it was very comfortable, because Michael and the blond one of the two sisters were lazy...Smiley.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2005 August 26, 17:01:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I always liked Michael, quite often married him to one or the other of the Singles!

Zephyr Zodiac
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2005 August 27, 07:38:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ZZ, I like your Stargazers house very much! Is it for TS1 only? And can you change it to a package for TS2?
You put there a lot of work...Smiley. I am sure I will change some decors, but the building is Awesome...Smiley.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2005 August 27, 11:25:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gali, it's TS2 but not Uni.  Thanks for the compliment to my house, it's one of my favourites.  It was hard work, especially putting the floor above the exposed platform, but I must admit I was pleased with the result.  The decor was basic as the owner didn't have a lot of cash to spare, and if I play the house again (haven't been in the neighbourhood for a while) I'll no doubt change the decor myself.  I'll also (since the hood is now upgraded to uni) be able to use the boolprop diagonal cheat to make better use of the angles!

Zephyr Zodiac
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2005 August 27, 19:35:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, there is not a zipped file - only photos and .doc file. Where can I get the zipped file?
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2005 August 27, 19:45:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://uk.f2.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/zuleikazodiac/lst?.dir=/House+No.+2&.view=l&.src=bc

Sorry, it's in My Briefcase - I don't know why exactly, but Yahoo confuses me and eventhough I originally uploaded it to the Zone, it's somehow ended up there - no doubt through something I did!

If you still can't get it, let me know with a PM and I can always email it to you.
« Last Edit: 2005 August 27, 19:59:01 by ZephyrZodiac » Logged

Zephyr Zodiac
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: