More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 17, 19:24:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Ghosts
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Ghosts  (Read 2699 times)
ecaguimbal
Asinine Airhead

Open for Business

View Profile
Ghosts
« on: 2006 March 30, 03:22:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What is the color of the ghost if he/she dies by elevator? lightning? rally-forth? thanks.

I will complete the seven expansions.
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
Re: Ghosts
« Reply #1 on: 2006 March 30, 03:29:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Going by the colour of the lifts, probably a horrid murky grey.  I haven't even witnessed a plummeting yet.  I only have one lot with lifts and one of them broke in it, then I discovered a memory for one of them that they'd plummeted.  I never saw or heard anything, so it can't have been much to see.  Wasn't sure about getting one of my Sims to mend it either, but in the end it took the one I sent (6 Mechanical) hardly any time at all to fix it.  Much, much less than unblocking a toilet.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
veilchen
Terrible Twerp

We are the ADS! Bow to us!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 March 30, 04:43:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now that is rather shocking Ancient. I'm so used to thinking that if a odd/strange/bizarre/incredibly funny thing could happen in TS2, it would happen in your game. You have just about the most interesting game going that I've ever heard about. ;)

~Having the last word is not all it's cracked up to be.~
~All we have to do is remove those who oppose us.~ (Saruman, LotR)
~Wir sind die Roboter~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R23e9VO_vOI&feature=related
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2006 March 31, 00:12:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, what happened may well have been odd/strange/bizarre/incredibly funny, Veilchen, but unfortunately I'll never know that because I didn't see it happen!  The lot in question is very large, it's a double-fronted townhouse with 3 floors at each side and the lifts are in the business side, so if I was busy in the house side, or on a different floor, I could easily have missed it.  The person who plummeted was the ex-Diva, now married to Twain, but she can't have suffered that much because she was happily primping herself shortly afterwards. 

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
Dark Trepie
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 March 31, 00:21:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've heard others say the elevators break pretty often.  But the only one I've played around with was surprisingly resiliant.  I had a couple woohoo in it at least 10 times in a row trying to break the darn thing.  But it just wouldn't break...
Simlover
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2006 March 31, 06:32:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe like everything else in the sims its mostly the cheaper versions that break so often.

Axe murdered since 2006
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: