More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 15, 23:35:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Should Brynne Live or Die?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: What Fate Should Befall Sim Brynne?
Let the Reaper have her - she's a TOWNIE
Wait until she wets herself, then take pity on her
Let her out IMMEDIATELY, you horrible woman
Hmmm ... not sure, will have to think about it
I am Brynne and I say LET ME OUT NOW

Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Should Brynne Live or Die?  (Read 19629 times)
jack_d_spratt
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Should Brynne Live or Die?
« Reply #50 on: 2006 March 17, 17:03:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Poor Brynne! let her out of there immediately and put Benjamin Long in there for the reaper instead Grin
Thanks for reminding me.  I married Benjamin "The Snout" Long into my legacy family and never did breed that nose out.  6 generations looked like aardvarks.  Only Sim I ever hated, and you had to remind me of his existence.

I'm gonna start a new neighborhood and kill him again.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2006 March 18, 02:30:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Poor Brynne! let her out of there immediately and put Benjamin Long in there for the reaper instead Grin
Thanks for reminding me.  I married Benjamin "The Snout" Long into my legacy family and never did breed that nose out.  6 generations looked like aardvarks.  Only Sim I ever hated, and you had to remind me of his existence.

I'm gonna start a new neighborhood and kill him again.
I eventually stuck a beard on him to hide the snout and never used him again

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Wolfee
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2006 March 18, 03:49:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Please save her, she's too nice to kill, but feel free to kill the rest of the townies. While we're on the subject of townies, why is Brynne a lowly townie? I think you should save her from that too. I never let my Sims even associate with them. She deserves better
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2006 March 18, 04:19:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks, Wolfee! What a sweet thing to say!  Smiley
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: 2006 March 22, 08:17:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, all the Maty sims I downloaded started as townies, so they could find their own ways to their own intendeds.  Quite a few of them are playable now and all the ones who started as teens have been to Uni, having achieved the necessary townie requirement of either being best friends with a playable Sim and/or having 3 lightning bolts with one.  Brynne isn't playable as yet because the only person she's involved with is Don Lothario and he's currently taken, but she'll find her true love eventually no doubt. 

Anyway ... in the end she peed herself before I remembered to check on her, so I deleted her after that (in other words, she's saved).  I tried to sell her pee puddle in the home business, but it said it couldn't be sold.  I've heard of others selling them, so maybe they can only be sold on business lots.  Pity, I was going to charge $1000 simoleans for it.  There may have been something wrong with it though, because as soon as I placed it down, it started to mysteriously evaporate until there was only a teeny-weeny bit left.  Never seen that before, maybe her wee-wee has magical properties.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: