More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 23, 22:21:00

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  JadeElliott - About the Street Parking Tutorial
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: JadeElliott - About the Street Parking Tutorial  (Read 2573 times)
lmfjaxxon
Tasty Tourist

You Heard ME!

View Profile
JadeElliott - About the Street Parking Tutorial
« on: 2005 December 26, 10:27:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello, JadeElliott!  I tried to do the Streetparking Tutorial, but I couldn't get the invisible driveway piece to automatically turn.  I followed your directions to a T and still couldn't do it.  I closed the game out and double-tripled checked everything you said, and I still was like, what a bumber!  I don't know what I need to ask you, other than did anyone else here have the same problem?  For a minute, I thought I had goofed.  I still think I did, because I have a hard time following directions correctly, because I'm dumb! 

Thank You and Advance, and Merry Be_Lated Christmas

lmfjaxxon

Yeah, whatever......
Venusy
Dead Member

Despite the name, I am male.Do not call me "miss".

View Profile
Re: JadeElliott - About the Street Parking Tutorial
« Reply #1 on: 2005 December 27, 15:35:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This really should have been posted in the Street Parking Tutorial thread. Failing that, it should've been in the Podium, or posted direct to JadeElliott in a PM.

"They say only the good die young. If that works both ways, I'm immortal."

ISTP - Independent, concise in speech, master of tools.
simmiecal
Dead Member

No kittens within five miles of my house! :)

View Profile
Re: JadeElliott - About the Street Parking Tutorial
« Reply #2 on: 2005 December 27, 16:29:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I followed the tutorial and got it to work - but not on my first try. Certain lots it doesn't work on. Jade posted a link further down in the thread that discusses the problem. It seems to not work on lots that are facing a certain direction or on corner lots. What I did is find a lot that it did work on, make the street parking and then move the lot to the lot bin. This became my "template" for street parking. You can then place this lot in the hood - even in spots where the tutorial didn't work - and have street parking. Of course, this doesn't help with existing lots that you ant street parking on.

Here is what the street lookied like with the template lot placed on both sides of the street. I'd offer the lot to you, but the BBS cleared off the download and I've since nuked this hood. I might make a couple of templates in a week and put them back up for download.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: