More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 04, 07:16:04

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6515 Members
Latest Member: mirol
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Secret Societies and Career Rewards
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Secret Societies and Career Rewards  (Read 2666 times)
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
Secret Societies and Career Rewards
« on: 2010 January 14, 23:43:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One of my Sims just got inducted into the Secret Society at Le Tour.  Would putting any of the career rewards in his inventory be a VBT?  Would the game regenerate them at the Secret Society lot the next time my Sim visits?

I don't think I could ever stab someone.  I mean, let's be honest.  I can barely get the straw in the Capri Sun.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Secret Societies and Career Rewards
« Reply #1 on: 2010 January 15, 01:48:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One of my Sims just got inducted into the Secret Society at Le Tour.  Would putting any of the career rewards in his inventory be a VBT?
If your goal is to steal them, go for it. The game itself won't care if you've stolen the secret society's stuff, embezzled all their money, and razed their building to the ground.

Would the game regenerate them at the Secret Society lot the next time my Sim visits?
Nope. Damage and destruction inflicted upon the Secret Society lot is there forever. Mine is still full of Eau de Brynne from the time the Brynnes made it in, all the way at the beginning of the story.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
Re: Secret Societies and Career Rewards
« Reply #2 on: 2010 January 15, 02:15:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope. Damage and destruction inflicted upon the Secret Society lot is there forever. Mine is still full of Eau de Brynne from the time the Brynnes made it in, all the way at the beginning of the story.
lol

Thanks!

I don't think I could ever stab someone.  I mean, let's be honest.  I can barely get the straw in the Capri Sun.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: