More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 23, 21:04:29

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  game is messed up
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: game is messed up  (Read 3150 times)
LynnMar
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
game is messed up
« on: 2005 November 04, 01:50:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

my game is seriously messed up,  the townies and npc's are appearing in my houses.  first some old lady townie showed up that nobody even knew and  then Miss Crumplebottom showed up and she went upstairs and started lecturing my sims about their bathing suits and they didn't even have bathing suits on and then she took out her knitting and she is still there.

The last hack I put in was Inge "no piano listening"  and I know it is not that.

It is pretty funny though.   Grin

I have pictures too. 

http://photobucket.com/albums/1003/shortgal/?action=view&current=Lecture2.jpg
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
Re: game is messed up
« Reply #1 on: 2005 November 04, 02:02:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grin  I agree it's amusing - Mrs C hadn't appeared in my game at all yet!  I think I'd be inclined to remove all my hacks to see if the problem goes away.  If it does, then you need to replace them systematically so you can weed out the problem, if the problem remains, well, I suppose you could try your downloads? 

Since, if it is downloads causing the problem, you won't want to spoil your nice houses etc., you could make a new neighbourhood just to test in.

However, although I agree it wouldn't be Inge's piano fix thing that's causing the problem in itself, it might be conflicting with something else in your game, so you could remove that first just to see if the problem goes away (that's if you haven't already tried that.)

Zephyr Zodiac
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 November 04, 02:09:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grin  I agree it's amusing - Mrs C hadn't appeared in my game at all yet!

If you have TwoJeffs NPC zapper for NL that would be why. She's banned from community lots by default.

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 November 04, 02:16:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have got it - you're right!  Should have read the small print, I guess!

Zephyr Zodiac
LynnMar
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 November 04, 05:58:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I removed the "piano cheering hack and everything seems to be working fine now as I have played several lots since then,  but I still am not sure if that was the problem or not because the last thing that happened before the NPC's started showing up was that my sim was on a downtown lot and she got bit by one of the Counts and turned into a vampire and when she arrived back home that is when the NPC's and Miss C. started appearing on the lot.

so, it may have something to do with Shaklins vampire hack as this is the first time one of my sims has been bitten by a Count since I installed the hack.

I will have to do some more investigating tomorrow but right now it is almost 1:00 am here and I am going to bed.

thanks for your help , Zodiac   Smiley
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 November 04, 08:56:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Perhaps you should get her to bite Miss Crumplebottom! Grin

Zephyr Zodiac
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: