More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 05, 12:13:21

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6515 Members
Latest Member: mirol
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Is influence...bathe working for you?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Is influence...bathe working for you?  (Read 3518 times)
Lion
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
Is influence...bathe working for you?
« on: 2008 May 28, 12:57:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It can be a tight pants issue. But I want to ask before I set out for binary search. They would ask, the visitor would accept, and then nothing happens. Angry

Sims 3 Blog: Twinbrook Redux
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: Is influence...bathe working for you?
« Reply #1 on: 2008 May 28, 13:06:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think I've made it work with dormies, but I'm not entirely sure.

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
leaths
Corpulent Cretin

Groovy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 May 28, 14:00:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I rarely use it, but I do remember that I took a couple of sims on vacation a while back and tried influencing one of the hotel guests to bathe a couple of times, to no avail.
Lord Darcy
Obtuse Oaf

The owls are not what they seem.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2008 May 28, 14:52:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I rarely use it, but I do remember that I took a couple of sims on vacation a while back and tried influencing one of the hotel guests to bathe a couple of times, to no avail.

Influencing to bathe does work, but it's virtually useless at hotel lots. When influenced, Sims try to enter the nearest bathroom, which in most cases is inaccessible to them because it's attached to other family's hotel room.

Liz
Stupid Schlemiel

Li'l Shiv will totally cut a bitch.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 May 28, 15:13:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't tried it on vacay lots, but I use it early and often on home lots when people bring townies home from work. The guests really don't need to bathe at all, but it's quicker/simpler than manually taking charge or the visitor and directing them to change out of their stupid "Fry Guy" costume or whatever.

"It is always useful to face an enemy who is prepared to die for his country. This means that both you and he have exactly the same aim in mind." -General Tacticus
Berg
Dimwitted Dunce

I ARE 2 BLAME 4 HUR TYPOES!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2008 May 28, 17:03:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't make it work on residential lots (and I make sure all bathrooms were unlocked). Haven't tried on community lots. Could be tight pants, of course.

Lion
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2008 May 29, 16:00:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tight pants status confirmed. I'm three quarters' way through, found one that's blocking "bathe" from appearing at all on the "influence manu" (Talklecture). More to discover because I had "bathe" but it did not work. (I also have something blocking "go hiking", "go jogging", and "talk about hobby..." But I'm getting close.)

Without any CC in, I found by accident that if you put a Karaoke machine on lot, you would have "Influence...Sing Karaoke", which replaces "bathe".  Roll Eyes

[Edited]
Search completed. "Childrensleepover" is the other one. Yeah, both of them turned up having a little problem in hackdiff. But so did some others. And they looked find when I first put them in to "test". I apparently did not test "bathe" and the other options which do not appear immediately.
« Last Edit: 2008 May 29, 17:41:33 by Lion » Logged

Sims 3 Blog: Twinbrook Redux
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: