More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 05, 01:28:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6515 Members
Latest Member: mirol
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Romance Mod + Servos any effect?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Romance Mod + Servos any effect?  (Read 3119 times)
Ndainye
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Romance Mod + Servos any effect?
« on: 2007 August 31, 00:10:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know that the Romance Mod affects how most sims view Zombies when it comes to attraction (which I dislike but I deal with) but does it also effect how they view servos?  I have a romance servo in my hood that no matter how I change his turn ons can not get more than one bolt with anyone and there's only three one bolters available to him.  The crystal ball only shows those three sims, the wishing well keeps spitting out non bolters and the gypsy gives him negative attraction elders whenever he pays 5k. He's a sag so there's no zodiac hits.

I do have one three bolt servo relationship but the bolts didn't register immediately upon meeting Betsy (servo) and Ben(human) had crushes on each other before they realized they were perfect for each other.  Even after falling in love with the various single bolt options they don't increase, he has about 20 best friends but non of them register as attractive.  I've had him check out every single romancer in the hood and all he does is shrug even if they should have good compatibility.
Azrael
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Romance Mod + Servos any effect?
« Reply #1 on: 2007 August 31, 00:57:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really don't know what the Romance mod ( I assume it decreases the likelihood of 'normal' sims finding zombies attractive?) does, nor the EXACT mechanics behind attraction, but I DO know there's more involved than just turn-ons and turn-offs. Personality is taken into account as well, and I'm pretty sure there are a few other factors, though I don't know of any specifically. Hope this helped, at least SOMEwhat..
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 August 31, 01:20:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Robots, being ROBOTS, have a zero base attractance score unless someone is already involved with it.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2007 August 31, 06:27:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Interestingly, if you use twojeff's crystal ball to find a date for a servo, no-one is shown in the panel. Servos are just weird. If I have any made and bought, I activate them and towniefy them. They make great employees!

akatonbo
Lipless Loser

a red dragonfly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2007 September 01, 16:58:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I still say zombies should find other zombies attractive and robots should find other robots attractive. But then again, if the latest L&P is true, then the next romance mod should take specific "creature" turn-ons into account.

Troubleshooting info: all EPs and SPs, most hacks Awesome but some not, no inTeen.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: