More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 23, 06:16:55

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Decorative fountains are destroying my game! Help needed!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Decorative fountains are destroying my game! Help needed!  (Read 2280 times)
MapleMountainTitz
Blathering Buffoon

How would you like to climb the rockies? *tee hee*

View Profile
Decorative fountains are destroying my game! Help needed!
« on: 2007 July 30, 01:42:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am not sure if anyone is having or has ever had this problem so i figured I'd ask. Basically whenever i have any kind of fountain on my lot (custom or maxis made) it causes several errors, interactions begin to jump, example: sims jump away from each other while hugging. And if boolprop is on the error shows up on my screen, and is followed by all the sims on my lot getting deleted. So I've spent the last several days trying to figure out the issue, with no luck. So if anyone may know of a possible solution, Id greatly appreciate your help. Thanks guys!  I'm attaching the error log in case anyone wants to take a look at the errors.  Thanks again.

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Double posting is a tool of the DEVIL......... baby Jesus smiles when you don't double post, let's make baby Jesus happy!
Angie
Corpulent Cretin

ISTP - "Engineer"

View Profile
Re: Decorative fountains are destroying my game! Help needed!
« Reply #1 on: 2007 July 30, 03:26:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do you have Targa's backdrops from MTS2 in your Downloads folder?  It has conflicted with several other people's fountains.  See this thread for reference:

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,8926.0.html
MapleMountainTitz
Blathering Buffoon

How would you like to climb the rockies? *tee hee*

View Profile
Re: Decorative fountains are destroying my game! Help needed!
« Reply #2 on: 2007 July 30, 05:23:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks so much Angie this was the exact problem I was having, turns out i did have Targa's backdrops in my game....not sure when i downloaded it though but thanks all the same.....you saved the movie i was working on  from getting trashed.  Thanks again! Grin

Double posting is a tool of the DEVIL......... baby Jesus smiles when you don't double post, let's make baby Jesus happy!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: