More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 07, 15:11:10

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6517 Members
Latest Member: zebez
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  Fix for Seasons Male Toddler Hairs
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Fix for Seasons Male Toddler Hairs  (Read 5497 times)
pioupiou
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
Fix for Seasons Male Toddler Hairs
« on: 2007 April 15, 18:04:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You may not have noticed it but there are some of the new toddler hairs from seasons that are not properly color-binned : the red, black and blond hair color show up under black. Here is the fix. (I just change the hairtone line in the property sets to match the actual color of the hair...)
Works well in my game.

* ToddlerSeasonsHairFix.rar (0.8 KB - downloaded 614 times.)
Tamha
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Re: Fix for Seasons Male Toddler Hairs
« Reply #1 on: 2007 April 15, 23:50:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I noticed that, it was annoying, so thank you. Just for clarification, should they all now show properly in the correct bins, then? It seemed that some of the colors were missing altogether, although I might have been imagining it....

A mean person laughs with you because they don't really mean it. A really mean person just laughs at you.
pioupiou
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 April 16, 07:05:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did not notice missing colors when going through all the new toddler hair, only misplaced ones.
Let me take a look in my fix : the affected hairs are : pmhairhatsnowearmuffs_brownblack, pmhairhatsnowearmuffs_bluewhitebrown and pmhairhatsnowearmuffs_whiteblack, where 3 colors were wrong (all 3 in the same color, or 2 in a color and 1 in another (not the good one)).
The missing color you remember are probably the one that was not under the good color...
I don't know if I make sense, it is a bit herd to explain in english for me.....

In summary, as far as I can tell in my game, with my fix, everything is as it should be...
Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 May 16, 12:56:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have you got a picture of the affected hair? I don't think they show up in my game at all under any hair colour!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: