More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 07, 14:12:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6517 Members
Latest Member: zebez
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  mondo bizzaro - relationship boost with no interaction?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: mondo bizzaro - relationship boost with no interaction?  (Read 3618 times)
jennydeenyc
Exasperating Eyesore

what're YOU lookin' at?

View Profile
mondo bizzaro - relationship boost with no interaction?
« on: 2006 December 22, 08:50:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've recently uninstalled/reinstalled my game and have started fresh with 2 CAS families I've placed in Veronaville - the Marlowes and Somersets. I've put in a ton of custom content and quite a few hacks, and so far everything seems to be coexisting nicely. I have noticed one bit of oddness though with my Somerset family, which consists of Pixie and Dexter. Sometime within the first 10 days on their lot, Pixie and Dexter were burglarized by Grayson Temnyck. He didn't actually steal anything before being collared, but of course the Somersets were furious with him (rightly so!), and their relationship score with him was deep in the negatives. Now I'm on day 20 on their lot, and they both have 100/100 relationship points with Grayson, though neither Pixie nor Dexter has had any contact with him since the burglary. They are not "friends", so clearly this relationship gain isn't mutual on Grayson's end of things. I had noticed the score rising steadily over the last few days played, but didn't note how much it was going up daily or when exactly the change was taking place. I know that over time their relationship with Grayson should have swung back towards 0/0 from the negatives, but go no higher without making contact with him. Right now I'm still in-game so I can't list all the hacks I have installed, but I know the last things I installed today before starting my session were TwoJeffs Smart Beds, Social Sanity & ACR Beta. I also have a Monique hack off MTS2 that slows down relationship decay rates, but I've never had it cause something like this before. Has anybody else experienced this kind of weirdness?
dusty
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Re: mondo bizzaro - relationship boost with no interaction?
« Reply #1 on: 2006 December 22, 10:45:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it's enemiesaccumulate that changes that behaviour, and I think it's only in the director's cut.

That is standard furious behaviour - as the furious wears off the relationship goes up.
jrd
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 December 22, 10:55:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you use Pets, did you get the updated version of monique's hack? The relationship should not have gone to 100/100 positive.

I am not quire sure what Pescado's enemies accumulate does, as it has no manual file.
Evarie
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 December 22, 11:23:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've recently uninstalled/reinstalled my game and have started fresh with 2 CAS families I've placed in Veronaville - the Marlowes and Somersets. I've put in a ton of custom content and quite a few hacks, and so far everything seems to be coexisting nicely. I have noticed one bit of oddness though with my Somerset family, which consists of Pixie and Dexter. Sometime within the first 10 days on their lot, Pixie and Dexter were burglarized by Grayson Temnyck. He didn't actually steal anything before being collared, but of course the Somersets were furious with him (rightly so!), and their relationship score with him was deep in the negatives. Now I'm on day 20 on their lot, and they both have 100/100 relationship points with Grayson, though neither Pixie nor Dexter has had any contact with him since the burglary. They are not "friends", so clearly this relationship gain isn't mutual on Grayson's end of things. I had noticed the score rising steadily over the last few days played, but didn't note how much it was going up daily or when exactly the change was taking place. I know that over time their relationship with Grayson should have swung back towards 0/0 from the negatives, but go no higher without making contact with him. Right now I'm still in-game so I can't list all the hacks I have installed, but I know the last things I installed today before starting my session were TwoJeffs Smart Beds, Social Sanity & ACR Beta. I also have a Monique hack off MTS2 that slows down relationship decay rates, but I've never had it cause something like this before. Has anybody else experienced this kind of weirdness?

Actually, this has happened to me too. I don't use TwoJeffs Social Sanity or Monique's relationship decay hack though. Very odd  Undecided
Also, I don't own Pets, if that makes a difference.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 December 22, 11:39:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Furiousness has the peculiar artifact in the default game of causing you to go to 100/100 rel after the furiousness has worn off, with zero interaction.

Enemies accumulate fixes it, so you will stay appropriately displeased with that sim barring deliberate efforts to improve things.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
jennydeenyc
Exasperating Eyesore

what're YOU lookin' at?

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 December 22, 16:30:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, I'll pick up enemiesaccumulate, thanks. BTW, I don't have Pets (just Uni, NL, OFB, FFS & GLS...gah!), and my sims are still furious (a little bit) with Grayson even though their relationship is maxed.
kutto
Senator

Hamsome

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 December 22, 23:37:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The furious status will go away with time, quicker if you apologize once a day. The actual relationship has no effect on it.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: