More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 04, 20:20:07

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6515 Members
Latest Member: mirol
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Another custom terrain paint question
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Another custom terrain paint question  (Read 2065 times)
simmiecal
Dead Member

No kittens within five miles of my house! :)

View Profile
Another custom terrain paint question
« on: 2006 February 03, 01:25:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK -

I have a base hood and a downtown hood. A couple of lots are built in the base hood and sims are placed on the lots.

Game saved.

In the downtown hood, some lots are added with custom terrain paints. At this point, no regular neighborhood lots are loaded. For story purposes, some of the sims from the main hood are teleported to the downtown lots (which have some custom terrain paints). Pictures are taken and then sims are cleared off the lots using the shrub.

Game saved. Downtown neighborhood deleted. All files, including the terrain paints used in the downtown neighborhood are deleted.

The neighborhood gets packaged up. No custom terrain files will be included since 1. they are deleted and 2. the lots in the original neighborhood were never loaded when the custom terrain files were sitting in the download folder.

Am I missing anything here?
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
Re: Another custom terrain paint question
« Reply #1 on: 2006 February 03, 02:05:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It sounds like it will probably work.  You can always test the neighbourhood yourself to see if any got tagged along for the ride by unzipping the package to your desktop and checking with Clean Installer.  But it sounds like they probably wouldn't.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: