More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 07, 08:33:17

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6517 Members
Latest Member: zebez
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  CAW- Missing everything since Showtime update
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: CAW- Missing everything since Showtime update  (Read 3489 times)
Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
CAW- Missing everything since Showtime update
« on: 2012 March 08, 06:33:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So of course with the updating to Showtime, I was forced to get a new version of create a world, I am officially peeved now. I opened up my world and EVERY SINGLE lot of land, except 1 ( a junk yard), is missing. I took a backup before updating, and even that's missing all it's lots, although they are listed in the lot folder, and are showing up in the menu, anyone got any clues?

Okay apparently everything got swapped around, all the lots vanished from an older version (Isles 3 is what I was working on, but Isles 2 is now where all the files are....), however it took all the lots but NOT the other long changes I made to terrains, and routing etc...oh joy.
« Last Edit: 2012 March 08, 06:42:42 by Rubyelf » Logged

High Distinctions for Forensic Analytical Science? CHECK! Honours? CHECK! Scholarship for PHD after completing my Majors? CHECK!
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
Re: CAW- Missing everything since Showtime update
« Reply #1 on: 2012 March 08, 18:00:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You'd think that after stuff like this happening with each update, people would learn to refuse updates if they're building a world.

Finish it before updating or risk busting it. It's been that way since the start.

Didn't you flounce?  Because I think you're Doing It Wrong.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2012 March 09, 01:26:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes because I can refuse to update when installing a new Expansion pack...oh wait his post vanished.

High Distinctions for Forensic Analytical Science? CHECK! Honours? CHECK! Scholarship for PHD after completing my Majors? CHECK!
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2012 March 09, 14:24:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They do that.  No one is sure why.  *surreptitiously pays witch*

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: