More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 23, 20:56:12

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  odd annoyance with LTW
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: odd annoyance with LTW  (Read 10405 times)
vecki
Querulous Quidnunc

Moar Average Than You

View Profile
Re: odd annoyance with LTW
« Reply #25 on: 2005 November 08, 03:57:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My Brandi still lives in Pleasantview.  She has a live-in fiance, but they only have one lightning bolt for each other, so I think the affair is on the wane!  But he can stay until Beau and Keanu are off her hands!

Brandi just got married and had little demons - er, twins Ben and Bridget, to the roommate I supplied her on restarting Pleasantview, Nick Newbie (no relation to Bob or Betty Smiley ).  They only have one bolt of chemistry and Nick seems pretty intent on carrying on his affair with Nina Caliente (he has two bolts with her), so perhaps there will be another 'unfortunate pool accident' in the offing Shocked

<insert witty comment here>
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: odd annoyance with LTW
« Reply #26 on: 2005 November 08, 04:32:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My Brandi still lives in Pleasantview.  She has a live-in fiance, but they only have one lightning bolt for each other, so I think the affair is on the wane!  But he can stay until Beau and Keanu are off her hands!

Brandi just got married and had little demons - er, twins Ben and Bridget, to the roommate I supplied her on restarting Pleasantview, Nick Newbie (no relation to Bob or Betty Smiley ).  They only have one bolt of chemistry and Nick seems pretty intent on carrying on his affair with Nina Caliente (he has two bolts with her), so perhaps there will be another 'unfortunate pool accident' in the offing Shocked
Brandi Has twins in my custom hood too Jessica and Bradley , only they arent demons they are little cuties..Brad  Im sure would like to get the marriage going before too much longer as Brandi is pregnant with his baby. asingle child this time at last count there are only two females not pregnant in my neighborhood  excluding elders,teens and children of course .  the two who are not pregnant is  Shellie Danforth and  Kaylynn Loveall. Shellie is the older Sister to Justin the Sim I got from Brynne. Justin has his wife pregnant and his Mistress Cinderella Patterson pregnant

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: