This torrent contains all the files from the EA store for The Sims 3 and the World Adventures expansion pack up to December 2009. The *.Sims3Pack files were all compressed, then installed into the base game Version 1.7.9. The resulting DCCache files were tested on another machine, which has the base game patched to 1.8 and the expansion to 2.3 The store content appeared to be all there, as far as I could tell. For WinXP To see the store content, put all the *.dbc files in two places. Delete or remove your own *.dbc files first, if you wish to use these downloaded ones. 1. C:\Documents and Settings\username\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\DCCache 2. C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 World Adventures\Mods\Packages\DCCache OR 2. C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages\DCCache depending where you have your framework installed. Riverview is included as a file. A copy of this needs to be in the following folder: C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\GameData\Shared\NonPackaged\Worlds Riverview was installed in the cache files, but you need a copy of the Riverview.Sims3Pack file in the Worlds folder as well. Put the resource.cfg file in the folder: C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 World Adventures OR in The Sims 3 folder if that's where your framework is. If you don't have a framework or a core mod, try googling 'AwesomeMod'. For those with Windows 7 or Vista or Macs, I guess you will know where the corresponding fol