More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 11, 18:24:02

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  No Pedo Stalkers - More info requested
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: No Pedo Stalkers - More info requested  (Read 3126 times)
Magicmoon
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
No Pedo Stalkers - More info requested
« on: 2007 March 04, 13:35:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: RTFM
The desire to stalk and harass children and customers, and bug total strangers,
should be greatly curtailed. Sims will no longer stalk other sims from the
opposite end of the mall, either.

Could someone elaborate on this and give some examples? I don't think that I have seen this behavior in the game although I know that JM wouldn't go to all the trouble of making this mod if it wasn't some type of consistent, irritating behavior.

Who exactly is guilty of stalking? Playables? Playables that are currently unselectable because you aren't playing their lot? Townies? Customers? Is it referring to customers who are busy bugging other customers instead of shopping like they should be?

Is this behavior only observed on comm lots or is it also manifest on residential lots?

I'm not currently using this mod, although I'm sure I need to since it is so awesome.

Running: Sims2, University, Nightlife, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT and AL
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: No Pedo Stalkers - More info requested
« Reply #1 on: 2007 March 04, 14:22:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All of the above. Sims in general are known for their peculiar, stalkerly behavior of psychotically knowing that there's another sim somewhere on the opposite side of a mall, and have been known to methodically stalk this total stranger to harass them. Similarly, sims repeatedly engage in age-inappropriate interaction of randomly badgering unknown children, which, in real life, would get you arrested. All this, as well as general inappropriate socialization at businesses, are squashed on a global level, causing sims to greatly prefer interaction only with their existing friends and not total strangers, and not when inappropriate.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: