More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 09, 12:28:35

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  How do you kill pets?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: How do you kill pets?  (Read 17846 times)
Assmitten
Whiny Wussy

Poop poop

View Profile
Re: How do you kill pets?
« Reply #25 on: 2006 November 10, 20:55:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My friend's ghost dog scared one of her teenage sims to death. Now their ghosts are playing fetch together at night!

(Ghost doggie also digs holes. Sigh.)

That's kind of creepy. I thought it was fine ghosts could move things, but digging holes is a pain.

I sort of miss the wild and wooly Sims 1 days where you could decide to off something/someone without social workers and animal cruelty stepping in. Everything was frontier justice-stylee. Sometimes when I was running an eight person house, people would just randomly fight before I even knew they hated each other. It seemed more efficient than all this poking and fuming.

<notovny> Aww, yeah, WOODBEAST.
<kutto> Keep it in your pants, notovny.
Ness
Hairy-Bellied Heretic
Terrible Twerp

DOWN WITH CHEESE!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2006 November 10, 20:56:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's because the strays (and half the premade families with pets) are "reverse trained" as in eat-Sim-food, sleep-on-beds, chew-the-furniture, etc.   I'd like to resurrect Tara Kat's mother and make her live with those spoiled brat cats!

That was one thing that disappointed me...  Tara Kat has no family tree.  We know she's supposed to be the descendant of Ginia Kat, but...  nothing!
verdaeni
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006 November 10, 22:46:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

there is a food bowl that will let you kill pets, among other things.  i think its christianlov.

there is a super trainer too, looks like a bird.  i loved it, but this time i spawned the game (with new hacks) only a blank picture shows for it and it wont appear when you buy it.  im going to have to work with my hacks a bit...

im really missing the insimenator.

Life is tough.
Life is Tougher if you act STUPID.
Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: 2006 November 11, 10:24:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can use my updated birthday cake.  You can age any sim or pet up to the next age any time, and take them over the edge into death from old age, all in minutes Smiley

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
skandelouslala
Lipless Loser

Don't look now but they're going to kill you.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2006 November 11, 10:33:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I sort of miss the wild and wooly Sims 1 days where you could decide to off something/someone without social workers and animal cruelty stepping in. Everything was frontier justice-stylee. Sometimes when I was running an eight person house, people would just randomly fight before I even knew they hated each other. It seemed more efficient than all this poking and fuming.

Indeed.

At any rate...I don't really mind the strays in the game...yet anyways...although there have been a few that makes me wish a school bus would come run them over.
letitia
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2006 November 11, 13:19:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

can u do it with moveobjects on and just delete the pet?  Tongue

if you delete the door when the pet is starving inside the room, can the police take it?
flowerchile
Bonghit Jones
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2006 November 11, 13:44:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*aussieone sticks fingers in ears

Damn all you animal haters.
I'm with aussie on this one.

You can use my updated birthday cake.  You can age any sim or pet up to the next age any time, and take them over the edge into death from old age, all in minutes Smiley

Sounds about the most humane way to do the deed, that I have heard so far. Smiley  All the other alternatives really suck!  Starving them.. ?!  Cry
(Yes, I know it's a game Tongue

I went outside once...the graphics were shit.
ZiggyDoodle
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2006 November 11, 16:03:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMG!  KILL your pets!

I'm gonna call PETA and report you!   Grin

People for Eating Tasty Animals
moonluck
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2006 November 11, 17:29:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This just goes to show you that people like pets more then each other. It is perfectly acceptable to kill a sim which is a model of a human but you can't kill a sim pet. It happens in real life, too. The pets that were trapped in New Orleans after Katrina were flown first class to there owners and yet people were still stuck down there.

Or I could be totally wrong...
seelindarun
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2006 November 11, 21:02:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's because nobody thinks pets are smart enough to sin.

That's a little flip, but it's true.  We don't attribute a sufficient degree of free will to animals to believe that they can do evil.  Even when wild animals kill humans, not many people would argue that malice is a motivation.  The same can't be said of humans.  No matter how helpless, no human is believed to be as thoroughly innocent as an animal.
Viewer
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2006 November 12, 03:05:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I believe the reason is because humans are generally expected to be held to a higher standard than animals are.
ThyGuy
Exasperating Eyesore

HELP ME! I'M STUPID!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2006 November 12, 03:32:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That doesn't explain why fussy babies can't be BBQ'ed. what would be the best thing about ghost toddlers? they don't have the coding to come up stairs and haunt anyone. Outside in the cold night like the bastard child you are! MWHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Evil makes you feel all warm inside. It's the decomposing soul thing; gives off heat.  Tongue

DEATH TO UGLY BEAGLE DOGS!
WALMART IS THE DEVIL!!!!!
I DEMAND THE FIERY DEATH OF CRYING BABIES!
Do us a favor? DIE, GO TO HEAVEN, STFU!
OpiumGirl
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2006 November 12, 05:22:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's because nobody thinks pets are smart enough to sin.

That's a little flip, but it's true.  We don't attribute a sufficient degree of free will to animals to believe that they can do evil.  Even when wild animals kill humans, not many people would argue that malice is a motivation.  The same can't be said of humans.  No matter how helpless, no human is believed to be as thoroughly innocent as an animal.
I've always thought the same thing....that's why i like animals better than people!
verdaeni
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2006 November 12, 05:55:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

well for me the thing is animals dont lie.  if you know how to read their body language, which ive always been pretty good at,  its all pretty clear.  i mean while most dogs and cats love me (obviously wild animals are different) there are some chiuauas (sp?) that dont like me.  but they growl and show their teeth and act all hostile.  you know, i can deal with that.  they dont pretend to like me when they dont just to have someone they can backstab.  and except for a few big carnivores, if you leave them alone, they leave you alone.

Life is tough.
OpiumGirl
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2006 November 12, 22:27:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh, Chihuahuas are like that.  I have a friend who had about 5 of them, and they scared me more than big dogs! They would come at me snapping and growling, little ankle biters. LOL
There was one in particular that was extremely hostile, and while you were standing in the house, he'd just sit there staring at you and growling.  Then one day while I was babysitting their kids, the dog, while still growling at me, sat on my lap and made himself comfy.  I was afraid to move or touch him, lol, but I just kept talking to him in a soothing voice.  Then, after that, we were best friends forever!  Weird little pooches are the coolest in my opinion.  Smiley
Anyway, once you're a part of the "family" (assuming the dogs ever let you in) they are some of the sweetest dogs alive.
That is just something about the breed.
verdaeni
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2006 November 12, 22:56:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

yeah, what i've been told is that they are extremely family (pack) protective.  aparently they are the only dogs the aztecs kept too!  so funny, when like say the japanese had different sized versions, the akita and the small sihiba uno are both spitz types, closely related..  and maxis messed up the shiba uno, its face looks just like a fox.. but the aztecs had only the tiny ones.  i have a friend now with two chihuahuanas that actually like me.  quite an experience.

back to the main thread, it is indeed christianlov that has a kill food bowl and a kill treat.   you dont have to think of it as killing the pet, its just zapping them to another pet dimmension where they live out...  maybe we should just remember its all digital and they DONT EXIST.  hm, am i into reality today or not.  should i just flip a coin?

Life is tough.
miros
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2006 November 12, 23:41:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

<snip> should i just flip a coin?

You did.  It landed on the edge and rolled away.
MaximilianPS
Undead Member

da grammar killer

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2006 November 12, 23:52:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i'm intrested in massive pet killing too  Grin
To be honest, i need to clean the hood, there are some way to remove the townies-pets ?
and maybe the townies too

i'm missing insiminator too Sad
breyerii
Town Crier
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2006 November 13, 00:59:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dry your tears... it's been updated!  Smiley
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2006 November 13, 01:23:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you really feel the need to expunge an animal from the game, you probably should try the Lot Debugger's deleter tool and the Deletion Tutorial first, not kill it, because killing sims of any kind does nothing to remove them.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
CatGirl
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2006 November 13, 01:46:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If Terry Pratchett can have a Death of Rats, I want a Death of Dogs/Cats!

I believe Death of Rats takes care of most animals on Discworld. But I do think Pratchett's Grim Reaper is more interesting than EA's. He rides a pale horse named Binky!
LFox
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2006 November 13, 01:50:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you really feel the need to expunge an animal from the game, you probably should try the Lot Debugger's deleter tool and the Deletion Tutorial first, not kill it, because killing sims of any kind does nothing to remove them.

Well although that's true.  By simply killing it i can laugh at it's ghost whenever i want.
kewian
Great White Whale
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2006 November 13, 02:41:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just sell it to a townie you really hate.

verdaeni
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2006 November 13, 04:42:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

damn!  that seems to happen a lot to me!  and they all end up where the lost paperclips and socks go.

Life is tough.
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2006 November 13, 05:28:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

damn!  that seems to happen a lot to me!  and they all end up where the lost paperclips and socks go.

Lol, where the paperclips and socks go?...You remind me a joke about cosmetics: one husband complaints to another one - "this cosmetic put one cucumber on my wife's left eye, another cucumber on  her right eye, and the third  - no one can find at all"...Smiley.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: