More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 11, 13:53:25

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Problem with 'Invite Sim To Community Lot'
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Problem with 'Invite Sim To Community Lot'  (Read 3041 times)
Braveheart
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Problem with 'Invite Sim To Community Lot'
« on: 2005 November 17, 00:25:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a strange glitch occuring. I had a teen use her cell to call 'transportation' and invite a sim to a community lot. I get her to invite a friend, the game asks me 'where I want to go' and the taxi shows up. My teen sim then leaves in the taxi and completely disappears from the lot and from the user interface. Its as though she has left home by moving out. The lot never goes to the community lot shes just no longer at home. Anyone else ever had this? Anyone have any idea why this is occurring? I exited the lot with out saving and went in and tried to do the same thing again. It keep occurring. Suggestions appreciated.

Edit: It only seems to happen with teens...the adults are able to go to the community lot this way just fine.
« Last Edit: 2005 November 17, 00:39:01 by Braveheart » Logged
cheriem
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
Re: Problem with 'Invite Sim To Community Lot'
« Reply #1 on: 2005 November 17, 00:31:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got this once in the Pleasant Household.  I was on somone else when Angela/Lillith was leaving and she just dissapeared.  I figured it might be tied to the InSim because I've never had that kind of problem until I installed that.  I just used the teleporting painting to bring her back and everything was just fine.  Just like nothing had ever happened.  I haven't had any problems since, so I don't have any suggestions except see if it's a hack?

Countess
baratron
Heretic
Knuckleheaded Knob

I love Pokemon! Thus I am a Heretic!

View Profile WWW
Re: Problem with 'Invite Sim To Community Lot'
« Reply #2 on: 2005 November 17, 05:42:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you running Nightlife? Is your game patched?

I had an intermittent problem before I ran the patch where I'd send my sims on a date, the Downtown would load, then the lot would load - but instead of beingLive Mode, it would be in Build/Buy Mode with no sims. I'd have to go back to the sims' house to find them and try again. I never tried sending a single sim Downtown, always the couple together - but this sounds like it could be a version of the same problem.

* Pescado is batshit crazy, and thus it's not safe to say what he could or would do. Tongue

Pescado: You're a weird and freaky Baratron.
Pescado: Also, all Baratrons suck.

Read my Sims 2 stories!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: