KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)

<< < (2/282) > >>

nahcujam:
the pie interaction is blank for the tree, and the message above when you eat the fruit is also blank.

I'm using decrapped simspack, running at 1.29 patch.

kissing_toast:
Quote from: nahcujam on 2012 March 16, 12:11:41

the pie interaction is blank for the tree, and the message above when you eat the tree is also blank.

I'm using decrapped simspack, running at 1.29 patch.

That has something to do with having the sims3pack installed with the package version(Skadi's fix?) then taking out the package version. It happened to me multiple times while I was perfecting this. If you uninstall it via the launcher then reinstall it it'll be fine.

michelou:
At the risk of sounding stupid, where exactly should an overrides folder be? I've never had one, and have never had any real problems with my mods/cc. I do have things that I think could be considered overrides, but I just stick them in seperate folder I call fixes that is in my mods folder. (I sort of have that "a place for everything and everything in it's place" thing going on with my content - I like to be organized).

So, I guess I am asking, is my fixes folder an overrides folder, just with my own name, or is an overrides folder actually supposed to be called that and placed somewhere specific? Because I have 0 problems with my mods/cc working.

kissing_toast:
Either MTS's or MATY's framework comes with an overrides folder. You don't necessarily need it, but it comes in handy when you need to "fix" package files. As long as the "fix" isn't in the same folder as the package it's fixing you should be good to go.

notouching:
The Overrides folder should have a higher priority in Resource.cfg than the other folders, but you can call it whatever you like.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page