More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 20:51:17

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Incest. A game for all the family.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Incest. A game for all the family.  (Read 9938 times)
Ayslhyn
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Incest. A game for all the family.
« on: 2006 December 22, 17:50:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I recently made a new family in CAS because I wanted a trailer-trash bunch of lowlife chavs. Little did I know that the computer had read my thoughts.
I created an elder male, intended as the dad of the adult female, an adult female as already mentioned, an adult male intended as her husband and three kids a female teen and two boy kids.
All went well the puter mixed the genes of the adults and I started to play. I was surprised and annoyed when the two adults I thought were husband and wife would not share a bed, so I looked to check the relationship. Bugger me if the computer had them as brother and sister!
Urgh!

Andygal
Deformed Freak
Nitwitted Nuisance

Now with new and improved avatar!

View Profile
Re: Incest. A game for all the family.
« Reply #1 on: 2006 December 22, 18:52:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sorry but this reminded me of THESE!

A father of 3 boys named J. Dickinson
Found incest to be quite a lot of fun.
Said a friend, "Even though J.",
"May be gay",
"At least his name matches his avocation."

A father of 4 girls named Dickinson
    Found incest to be quite a lot of fun.
    Said a friend, "Maybe we oughter"
    "Nickname him Dickindaughter",
    "Then that name will match his avocation."
Assmitten
Whiny Wussy

Poop poop

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 December 23, 04:23:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ayslhyn, you seem to have made a post without using the word "fuckwit." I am let down somehow.

So who the babydaddy?

<notovny> Aww, yeah, WOODBEAST.
<kutto> Keep it in your pants, notovny.
ThyGuy
Exasperating Eyesore

HELP ME! I'M STUPID!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 December 23, 04:27:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Damn... this reminds meof the song, "I'm my own grandpa!"

DEATH TO UGLY BEAGLE DOGS!
WALMART IS THE DEVIL!!!!!
I DEMAND THE FIERY DEATH OF CRYING BABIES!
Do us a favor? DIE, GO TO HEAVEN, STFU!
Ayslhyn
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 December 23, 10:54:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I dunno who the dad is, nothing shows on the family tree except the mum but the brats all look suspiciously like their "uncle".

Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 December 23, 12:12:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have an interesting incest thing going on in my neigbourhood.  I have a sim who I breed into the family about every 4 generations or so.  Great grandparents don't count as family, so he repeatedly impregnates his great grand daughters.  In addition to the fact that he was a great uncle or something to start with.
I'm not sure why I do this, other than; because I can.

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
Ayslhyn
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 December 23, 19:33:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Boy that is sick! Wink
At least this happened accidentally. But how on Earth could CAS mix the brother/sister genes? The kids offspring are gonna be interesting. If I get any two-headed mutants I'll be sure to post pics,

miros
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 December 23, 21:15:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When you're doing the "mixing," CAS only requires you to pick two adults; it ignores any already defined relationships. 

I know you can't run SimPE, or I'd tell you to go in and remove that relationship and replace it with a marriage.
Sleepycat
Stupid Schlemiel

meow!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 December 24, 00:40:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

easy enough to fix with InSIM
Swiftgold
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2006 December 24, 03:21:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have an interesting incest thing going on in my neigbourhood.  I have a sim who I breed into the family about every 4 generations or so.  Great grandparents don't count as family, so he repeatedly impregnates his great grand daughters.  In addition to the fact that he was a great uncle or something to start with.
I'm not sure why I do this, other than; because I can.

I've been doing pretty much the same thing with my vampire overlord dude. The kids are so far some of my prettiest Sims, as I imagine unlike in real life the "DNA" just gets closer to his and doesn't become all defective. Though it would be fun if it did Tongue My fugly Sims are the result of not noticing a CAS adult had a flattened nose before breeding him, which ended up with orc noses Tongue
SaraMK
Nefarious!
Terrible Twerp

Playing again.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2006 December 24, 04:00:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The ugliest sims are the result of using CAS/Bodyshop/downloaded sims and not checking what they look like for all ages and sexes. Some of the prettiest adults are HIDEOUS as babies or children. And then you wonder why all the offspring turn out like inbred trolls.

Fail.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2006 December 24, 04:10:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Who cares what they look like as children? It's not like how sexy they look is ever going to be a factor. Some sims, however, look very good in one sex, and are absolutely hideous in the other. So you breed two sims like this and you get fugly spawn. Just like in real life. And this is part of how ugly people happen.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
kutto
Senator

Hamsome

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2006 December 24, 04:18:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, how confused would the family tree get if a male alien was abducted and pollinated? The spawn would be his son and brother, thus creating some sort of Oedipus-type conflict.
Flamingo
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2006 December 24, 04:23:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, how confused would the family tree get if a male alien was abducted and pollinated? The spawn would be his son and brother, thus creating some sort of Oedipus-type conflict.

My guess is that uncles aren't shown, and that when clicking the first male alien, the other parent of the child won't be shown.

ETA: Upon further analysis, I realize that the technician would actually be a grandfather, which is shown. You'd think that his picture would just show up twice in the family tree, in that event, though.
« Last Edit: 2006 December 24, 04:37:47 by Flamingo » Logged
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2006 December 24, 04:28:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Being your own uncle would potentially produce a fucked up tree situation as well. Not sure how the game handles that. The effect of being horribly inbred is mostly a family tree distortion issue. Also, we're slightly uncertain whether the "parent/child" relationship or the "uncle" relationship would take precedence, and this may affect a sim's want trees, and cause the game to consider him an orphan if he thinks his parent is only a sibling.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
maxon
Obtuse Oaf

Unrepentant Inteenimator User - Kitten Killer.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2006 December 24, 14:45:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know someone who does that all the time - she just has alien sims and nothing else.  I don't know what it does to the family tree but it doesn't stop the game functioning.

Inteen for AL, yay!
VampLena
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2006 December 24, 16:02:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When i put in ACR, I seemed to find the husband in bed fucking all my daughters, i dont think any of my daughters teen and up didnt get deflowered by that prick lol.
SaraMK
Nefarious!
Terrible Twerp

Playing again.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2006 December 24, 17:24:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because I was curious, and because I'm sure others are too, here is a highly incestuous family tree for your viewing pleasure.

Here we see Billy Bob, who has a teenage son named Half-Blood by alien pollination. The family tree is pretty standard, since no incest has taken place yet.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c129/saramkirk/scraps/alienincest1.jpg

Half-Blood grew up and got pollinated himself. In the pictures, Billy Bob is wearing green, and Half-Blood is wearing red. The infant is named Too Alien.

You can see things are kind of messed up. On the tree, there is no way to disaplay Too Alien as the child of Half-Blood, even though he is. The tree shows them as siblings, but never as father and son. Too Alien also never sees his grandfather, Billy Bob, and Billy Bob only sees Too Alien as the half-sibling of his son Half-Blood.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c129/saramkirk/scraps/alienincest2.jpg

Taking things to the next level of icky, Too Alien grows up and has a baby by his own father, Half-Blood.

The game actually does a fairly good job of making the tree, In the first picture you see that the infant, Icky, sees both Half-Blood and Too Alien as her fathers, and she sees both Pollination Tech and Billy Bob as her grandfathers. The game also correctly shows that Billy BOb is the father of Half-Blood and that Half-Blood and Too Alien are siblings. Lovely.

But look at the weirdness when you select Pollination Tech and view his family tree. He sees little Icky Alien TWICE! Once under his son Half-Blood and once under his son Too Alien.

You'll also notice that Billy Bob has Icky Alien listed as his grandchild, but there is still no sign of his other grandchild, Too Alien, on his tree. In fact, you'll notice that the tree never shows that Half-Blood is the father of Too Alien.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c129/saramkirk/scraps/alienincest3.jpg
« Last Edit: 2006 December 24, 17:30:35 by SaraMK » Logged

Fail.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2006 December 24, 17:32:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So it looks like sibling-incest works, and being your own uncle doesn't.

BeckerCheez
Irritating Ignoramus

'cause I don't have anything else...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: 2006 December 25, 03:36:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had an odd family relationship involving aliens as well.

This is Gustavo Nova's family tree:

This is his daddy Castor's tree:

The Pollination Tech's:

And Estrella Cormier, whose family Castor married in to:

Poster Formerly Known as Chee-Z
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2006 December 25, 06:29:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I see nothing wrong wrong with that tree. It looks fine to me, no missing links or other anomalies. Everything is exactly where you'd expect it to be.

BeckerCheez
Irritating Ignoramus

'cause I don't have anything else...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: 2006 December 25, 22:05:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I see nothing wrong wrong with that tree. It looks fine to me, no missing links or other anomalies. Everything is exactly where you'd expect it to be.

So it's normal?  Wow that's a first in my neighborhood!   Cheesy

Poster Formerly Known as Chee-Z
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: