More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 12, 21:01:40

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Work of the Non-Awesome? Probably, but what?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Work of the Non-Awesome? Probably, but what?  (Read 2677 times)
Countess
MsMaria
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Work of the Non-Awesome? Probably, but what?
« on: 2007 April 02, 14:06:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there any way to tell what the problem is here? I removed the files I had added recently  (ChristianLov Pet items and mods), but I still can't even enter a lot without the Cancel/Reset/Delete box popping up. It is so frustrating! I don't even have Insem or Inteen so it isn't anything big, just something I am over looking. Undecided

Can we narrow it down or do I have to do the dastardly deed of elimination, one by one?

I added three of many errors in hopes of narrowing down the issue. Thanks, guys.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?<br />Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.
syberspunk
Heretic
Terrible Twerp

ISTJ - what a crazy random happenstance

View Profile WWW
Re: Work of the Non-Awesome? Probably, but what?
« Reply #1 on: 2007 April 02, 16:03:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would remove anything pet related at first.  It seems to be running a BHAV that is checking if Dirk is a dog.  There is some invalid constant error, which means that you probably still have some hack that is changing a BHAV (that references the constant - it is either trying to reference one that doesn't exist or it is a typo) or BCON (the resource that actually changes the constant).

Remove all pet related hacks and then put them back one by one until you narrow them down?  In particular, it looks like any hacks that would be related to pets randomly barking?  Or any hacks that might change pet related BCONs.

Ste

Countess
MsMaria
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: Work of the Non-Awesome? Probably, but what?
« Reply #2 on: 2007 April 03, 00:00:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks, Syberspunk! I had a feeling? it was pet related, don't know why, but that's why I removed ChristianLov's Pet mods. I'll continue along that route and see what I come up with. Appreciate your input. Smiley
« Last Edit: 2007 April 03, 07:01:53 by MsMaria » Logged

Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?<br />Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: