More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 04, 12:50:17

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540271 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  preg wear any clothes hack & InTeen incompatibility, *figured out
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: preg wear any clothes hack & InTeen incompatibility, *figured out  (Read 3462 times)
femputer
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
preg wear any clothes hack & InTeen incompatibility, *figured out
« on: 2007 October 21, 01:46:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is that even possible? I noticed my sims doing the jump bug today. I removed all new downloads & hacks back to the point at which my game was working fine. Still getting the jump bug. Finally I deleted all my logs, started the game, and played the Caliente family until I got a jump. It occured when trying to get Nina to take a bath. I exited without saving, and checked out my logs.

Nothing significant, except this in the Audio Errors:

{51,20:23:50:945,00:14:22:796,50410,ERROR,TSAudio,Object(N001_User00012 - Nina) Modifier(objectquality) Missing sound info table entry. Event(tub_turn_on_faucet)},
{52,20:23:50:960,00:14:22:812,50410,ERROR,TSAudio,Failed to GetSoundDefinition for sound(0xa8014bf3ffba8351) instance(c6ffb872) },

What the?

Oh, and, hi. I'm new. Ready to be pointed and laughed at, I s'pose.  Grin

EDITED: 'Cause I learned how to make a log of the error. It's um, long as hell. And looks like greek to me. Error caused by naked emitter? *scratches head* So...

Any help is appreciated.

« Last Edit: 2007 October 23, 13:52:27 by femputer » Logged
dizzy
Souped!

unplugged

View Profile
Re: audio errors causing jump bug? *log attached
« Reply #1 on: 2007 October 21, 06:43:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The relevant part of the log is this:

Code:
Error: Invalid constant.
Node: 42
Tree: id 8196 name 'Interaction - Dresser - Change Into - TEST' version -32740
from ShoppingRackGlobals

Which tells me that something here is causing your "jump":

Code:
2A: .Clothes - Me - Outfit Available in Category?(Const 0x12A(Person Outfits):0x7=3); true: E, false: 15

In other words, you have a corrupted dresser or a corrupted set of global constants.

femputer
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 October 21, 12:40:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm. Okay, that makes a lot of sense to me as lately I've noticed a problem with my dressers. I can't click 'plan outfit' anymore, I have to do that with the wardrobe adjuster w/InSim.

Only thing...the only dresser type thing I've downloaded is Numenor's shop at home hacked coat hook. There are two versions of this, one for Seasons and one for all other versions of the game. I have the one for all others because I've only got EPs up to Pets.

How exactly does an object get corrupted?

I'll remove the hacked coat hook, and see if the jump occurs again. Will report back.

Thanks for your help so far.

EDITED: To report my findings. Ho boy. I removed the coat hook. This time I got an error right away, I hadn't even really played yet! I had pushed pause and had entered the boolprop cheat, was panning around a bit, and them BAM, error. Neither Nina or Dina even had any actions in their cue. Argh.

Same basic log:
Object id: 210
name: N001_User00012 - Nina
Stack size: 13
Error: Invalid constant.
Iterations: 57
  Frame 12:
    Stack Object id: 11
    Stack Object name: Social - Dance Together
    Node: 42
    Tree: id 8196 name 'Interaction - Dresser - Change Into - TEST' version -32740
    from ShoppingRackGlobals

K...so I guess it's the globals. How to fix? *sighs*
« Last Edit: 2007 October 21, 13:05:43 by femputer » Logged
dizzy
Souped!

unplugged

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 October 21, 17:45:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My guess is you have some other dresser-related hack that only works properly with Seasons or newer.

femputer
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 October 23, 13:51:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Finally figured out the problem. I had the Seasons version of the Preggers Wear any Clothes hack, and I've only got up to Pets. I also had InTeen, which I just figured out isn't compatible with the latter. *sigh*

Of course, the Graveyard doesn't have the Pets version of the preggers hack...and InTeen doesn't have a compatible version for Pets, only Seasons.

So I guess I'm stuck with da ugly preggers clothes. Wouldn't be so bad if all my female sims didn't spend half their sodding lives in a state of waddling.

Thanks for the help!
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: preg wear any clothes hack & InTeen incompatibility, *figured out
« Reply #5 on: 2007 October 23, 14:28:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: