More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 20, 02:35:38

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  TSR shit showing up as store content! WTF
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR shit showing up as store content! WTF  (Read 5878 times)
socurious
Exasperating Eyesore

Loki Craptastic!

View Profile
TSR shit showing up as store content! WTF
« on: 2011 November 17, 00:14:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As the title says, I have TSR cc showing up in game as store content. Not only did I NOT download this stuff, let alone install it, but I always "custardarize" any lot I download and convert to a package before dropping it into the library folder. Obviously, I missed something, somewhere. That is irritating enough, but the fact that TSR shit has an icon indicating that it's store stuff demands an explanation! WTF? Aaaared store shit doesn't even show up as store content. Even more frustrating, when I go to delete the offending shit via the launcher, none of the unwanted crap shows up there. I would really like to know how to nuke that shit outta my game (hopefully without having to delete the dcdb files and reinstall all my store crap) and why on Earth it shows as store stuff.

..."you should certainly be well-read in a subject before you pass judgement on it," Solowren
Moryrie
Juvenile Jackass

INTJ... Apparently

View Profile WWW
Re: TSR shit showing up as store content! WTF
« Reply #1 on: 2011 November 17, 00:57:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All launcher crap gets the store icon now. All non-launcher installed stuff gets the standard folder icon. There's not really anything you can do to change it.

"Of two evils, choose the prettier."
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2011 November 17, 01:04:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Perhaps it was cloned from a strore object. If you have a lot of cc installed via the launcher you may need to play around with the dbc cache files to make them all appear, there's a tutorial around here somewhere for that. Also my arr'd store stuff does show up as store stuff.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
socurious
Exasperating Eyesore

Loki Craptastic!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2011 November 17, 01:37:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Perhaps it was cloned from a strore object. If you have a lot of cc installed via the launcher you may need to play around with the dbc cache files to make them all appear, there's a tutorial around here somewhere for that. Also my arr'd store stuff does show up as store stuff.

I only install store stuff and worlds via the launcher. I convert all other cc to packages. Also, if content is showing up as being installed by the launcher, you'd think the stuff would show up in it. The content being cloned from a store object makes sense for the icon showing up in game, but any ideas of how to track down the offending crap if it's not showing up in the launcher? Is it possible for the cc to have a store icon in game, yet be installed as a package if it's cloned from store content?

..."you should certainly be well-read in a subject before you pass judgement on it," Solowren
Moryrie
Juvenile Jackass

INTJ... Apparently

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2011 November 17, 02:00:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sometimes worlds have CC attached. If they do, you cannot uninstall it without removing the entire world first. In addition, if you have too many things installed with the launcher, you will not see everything that has been installed.

Is it possible for the cc to have a store icon in game, yet be installed as a package if it's cloned from store content?

No.

"Of two evils, choose the prettier."
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2011 November 17, 02:04:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think my avatard and Moryrie's avatard need to have babbies.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
socurious
Exasperating Eyesore

Loki Craptastic!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2011 November 17, 03:15:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think my avatard and Moryrie's avatard need to have babbies.

O rly?

jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2011 November 17, 03:49:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: