More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 06, 22:36:28

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  The Armory
| | |-+  Phone Hack v8.3
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Phone Hack v8.3  (Read 301802 times)
plaidisrad
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Re: Phone Hack v8.3
« Reply #75 on: 2009 February 03, 04:05:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Your latest EP would be Free Time.  You should be using the Free Time version.
Well, I took out the hack and they still can't use the phone. I took out all the hacks I had that I thought effected the phone but they still can't use it.

If I download the FT version, would that fix my problem? Sad

Edit: Yes, that worked. Thank you so much! ^___^
« Last Edit: 2009 February 03, 21:17:53 by plaidisrad » Logged
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2009 March 05, 00:20:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is actually only one version since OFB, so the same version should work for everything.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
RebeccaLynn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2009 October 26, 14:25:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

At one time I used the phone hack all the time, how ever, I had to reload my game, and now it causes the lot to not load, or to lock up if I add a new phone.

I have Double Deluxe, with NL, UL, BoB, Pets, and Seasons. Which hack is right for me?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2009 October 27, 01:16:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You have Seasons, so you should be using the Seasons one. If your lot is locking up and not loading, something else is occurring. There are several issues which can cause this: First, turn on debug mode and see if an object is chain-erroring. If an object is triggering a chain error, your lot will never load for that reason.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
RebeccaLynn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2009 October 28, 13:36:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the replay, I had the wrong one. I forgot to update it when I got Seasons.
aiostu
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2010 June 30, 18:08:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Whenever I hover over the phones, they are unusable and I get an object error. I traced the problem back to this mod. The same happened when I tested it in a clean, new game with no other hacks. When I take out the mod, the phones work fine. The error log is attached. It says the error is a bad gosub tree number, but I got the phonehack from the AL-version of the director's cut and my latest EP is AL. I also have Deluxe and University.
« Last Edit: 2010 July 01, 21:44:40 by J. M. Pescado » Logged
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2010 July 01, 02:43:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, you seem to have a peculiar combination of installed items that doesn't detect properly. Try new version.

aiostu
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2010 July 01, 13:30:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The new version got rid of the gosub tree error but now I get a different object error. It's attached.
« Last Edit: 2010 July 01, 21:43:29 by J. M. Pescado » Logged
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2010 July 01, 21:43:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try now.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2010 July 02, 01:37:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oldversion. Try flushing cache and redownloading.

aiostu
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2010 July 02, 02:27:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oldversion worked like a charm! Much thanks, truly.
ambelgra
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2010 October 06, 02:25:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So I've fell for the allure of the PhoneHack and now anytime I mouseover a phone (even after removing the hack from my download folder) the selected sim jumps from spot to spot (or I guess resets) and then a food delivery prompt comes up and then it asks "would u like to set this parameter to 0?"

I'm running Double Deluxe (NL + Celebration pack) and then I have Uni and OFB installed after that. A little help please?

I also have the romance mod, ACR, stereohack, and no respawn SS member (just covering all my bases)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2010 October 06, 02:33:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If the problem persists even with the removal of the hack, it is caused by non-Awesome content.

ambelgra
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2010 October 06, 02:35:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

SCHEIßE!

back to the drawing board (downloader folder)
phenexwitch
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2011 September 17, 20:25:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm having a problem where my Sims are unable to drive home from community lots. I removed PhoneHack, as I was told that this could have been causing the issue. Now, anytime I click on a phone, I get a "Phone-Line controller" error with testingcheats on. Has anyone else had this issue?

I've run Clean Installer on my packaged lots to make sure there were no unwanted hacks, I've deleted both phonehack & talkmodule.pkg files. I reinstalled the game... any other suggestions?

Thanks!
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: 2011 September 18, 02:07:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Welll, show me the error. Also, if you're running an unsupported configuration, like MGS without AL, things won't work.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2011 September 18, 04:03:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is not useful. Attach the relevant "scripterror" log found in your userdirectory.

Xordaii
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2011 October 13, 10:58:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have read the entire thread and the Wiki, but cannot figure out what this is:

"Restored conversation length feature as optional module."

Will someone please explain exactly what the optional module does, and what happens if you don't have it? Trying to judge if I want it or not, but doing so blindly. Hate being blind.

How I would have responded to HAL:

H: What are you doing, Dave?
D: Shutting you down to upgrade your RAM. What, you don't want it?
H: Carry on, Dave. By all means.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2011 October 13, 13:27:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Will someone please explain exactly what the optional module does, and what happens if you don't have it? Trying to judge if I want it or not, but doing so blindly. Hate being blind.
The optional module continues the conversation until the relationship is maxed out. Without it, the conversation goes on for a short duration regardless of the outcome, then stops and forces you to redial if you want to continue.

Xordaii
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 2011 October 13, 16:18:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, very nice. No longer blind *has seen the light!*

How I would have responded to HAL:

H: What are you doing, Dave?
D: Shutting you down to upgrade your RAM. What, you don't want it?
H: Carry on, Dave. By all means.
saffronmoon
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 2012 November 05, 09:14:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ive just reinstalled my entire sims 2 game, all eps to apartment and most of the stuff packs except mansion

Autoyak and the phone hack used to be one of my favourite hacks, but ive tried installing the phone hack and autoyak or variations of one or the other, but cant find any options on the phone to call friends. Should these hacks work with all the eps?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 2012 November 11, 04:54:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

AutoYak is located by clicking on your sim. It will be in the Call menu, where your cellphone would ordinarily be.

Diamondka
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 2012 December 24, 19:37:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have all of expansion but I'm not sure which the files to download.  Huh
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 2012 December 25, 01:04:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have all of expansion but I'm not sure which the files to download.  Huh

DIE IN A FIRE.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Kansas
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 2014 October 16, 15:14:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

After installing this I can no longer call downtownies or service NPCs, because they "don't have a phone" apparently. Is this behavior intentional? I'm using the AL version.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: