More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 22:51:40

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  I am a bit disturbed
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: I am a bit disturbed  (Read 12007 times)
Li'l Brudder
The Quitter
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
Re: I am a bit disturbed
« Reply #25 on: 2006 January 25, 00:56:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just found a police station up for download here:

http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=3964

It has some cell type spaces in one part of it. You can just switch out the doors for Inge's. It's a big lot, though so it might be a bit slow.

Okay, download this at your own risk.  I downloaded it, it took a while, with all the custom content.  I think Pescado might have a heart attack if he saw what a mess the clean installer views it as once the building is placed.  Numbers and letters, numbers and letters!  I managed to get them all in the correct folders, but I haven't the fuzzies on how to name them.

Oh by the way, my downloads folder is now populated by 669 files, with a grande total of 144 MB that's huge for me.  Trust me, download at your own risk.

*Lil Brudder puts up barbed wire around download, puts on a green hard army helmet, jumps over the barded wiire, and throws a few landmines around the outside of the barbed wire.
Sleepycat
Stupid Schlemiel

meow!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2006 January 25, 01:53:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

now I could understand warning someone to "download at your own risk"  if a Lot or whatever is buggy or something but not because the files don't have proper names  Roll Eyes
skandelouslala
Lipless Loser

Don't look now but they're going to kill you.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006 January 25, 06:27:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just found a police station up for download here:

http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=3964

It has some cell type spaces in one part of it. You can just switch out the doors for Inge's. It's a big lot, though so it might be a bit slow.

Okay, download this at your own risk.  I downloaded it, it took a while, with all the custom content.  I think Pescado might have a heart attack if he saw what a mess the clean installer views it as once the building is placed.  Numbers and letters, numbers and letters!  I managed to get them all in the correct folders, but I haven't the fuzzies on how to name them.

Oh by the way, my downloads folder is now populated by 669 files, with a grande total of 144 MB that's huge for me.  Trust me, download at your own risk.

*Lil Brudder puts up barbed wire around download, puts on a green hard army helmet, jumps over the barded wiire, and throws a few landmines around the outside of the barbed wire.

Ack..no thanks.

There are people who make such cool looking lots, but I have to be pretty desperate if they include a crapload of CC.
Li'l Brudder
The Quitter
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2006 January 25, 23:50:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, I remember why I warned people.  Along with tons of CC, there are empty packages.  They take of HALF of the CC.  It took 45 minutes to delete them all.  It was so annoying, as they weren't all in a straight line, so I did much scrolling.
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2006 January 26, 00:53:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, I remember why I warned people.  Along with tons of CC, there are empty packages.  They take of HALF of the CC.  It took 45 minutes to delete them all.  It was so annoying, as they weren't all in a straight line, so I did much scrolling.

With Clean Installer, you can click on Type on the top bar, and it will sort the packages, which includes grouping together the empty packages so you can just click on the top empty package, shift and then click on the last empty package.  Then right click and choose Remove all.
wishy-washy
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2006 January 29, 05:59:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry, about horrible download recomendation. I didn't actually download the lot myself. I just looked at the pictures. It looked pretty, but I don't download lots very often unless they don't have any custom content.

Be your own fish.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: