More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 20, 11:28:56

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Zero Calorie Cake
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Zero Calorie Cake  (Read 5251 times)
Keltobin
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Zero Calorie Cake
« on: 2006 January 18, 08:18:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Greetings, I am new and this is my first post.  I have to say that I've been enjoying reading the posts on this site since I found it last night.

I've been searching hack sites looking for cake (wedding and birthday) that does not cause Sims to lose their current level of fitness.  I like to have fairly realistic parties and weddings in my game and since cake traditionally comes after dinner... My brides and grooms tend to plump up pretty fast at the wedding and some kids snatch a piece and run at birthdays before I can stop them.  I would like to concentrate on more than just keeping full sims out of the cake during celebrations.  The "become less fit" animation also ruins video footage.

If cake isn't an option, is there a way to instantly drop hunger for everyone on the lot just enough to allow for a low satisfaction meal?  I'm sure I could find the latter somewhere, but I would like to know all of your responses (i.e. recommend a particular hack) before I load anything since you all seem to know what you are doing with hacks and I trust your opinions.  I have all expansions.

This is especially a pain since the NL fat and fit attraction modifiers.  Speaking of which, seems silly that there isn't an "average" weight preference?
Thanks in advance!
Kelly

My biggest Simnoyance:  garden fences... who can't step over a 1/2 foot high fence? Undecided
Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
Re: Zero Calorie Cake
« Reply #1 on: 2006 January 18, 08:49:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And while you're at it, I'll have one for real life please!

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 January 18, 08:56:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe you'd like one of those new holographic cakes?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
aussieone
Stupid Schlemiel

I ain't 'fraid of no Inteenimater!! ABCD/EFGH

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 January 18, 09:41:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If cake isn't an option, is there a way to instantly drop hunger for everyone on the lot just enough to allow for a low satisfaction meal?  I'm sure I could find the latter somewhere, but I would like to know all of your responses (i.e. recommend a particular hack) before I load anything since you all seem to know what you are doing with hacks and I trust your opinions.  I have all expansions.

I suppose you could use Merola's Multi Painting. It has an option to decrease a families/individuals hunger level to a medium level if that's what you need  Smiley

Inge: credit to Kewian for educating me as to where my clitoris is and what it does
C.S.
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 January 18, 18:47:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And try No Eat Crap II: Electric Boogaloo to stop sims from overeating too. The guests will still grab a plate of cake to eat, but will stop stuffing their face as soon as 'no eat crap' kicks in.
Keltobin
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 January 19, 00:33:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you all for the suggestions.  I think Merola's painting is the closest to what I'm looking for since I actually do want them to eat, just not start plumping like a bunch of ballpark franks at every party.

In the meantime, if anyone hears of a zero calorie cake (heck Sims or real life ) let me know!

Thanks again!
Kelly
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: