More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 17:04:42

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  O why won't the marriage option show up?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: O why won't the marriage option show up?  (Read 4241 times)
gilmar
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
O why won't the marriage option show up?
« on: 2009 August 22, 09:05:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've made them do romantic options forever, the marriage option just won't come up, they are already going steady, 2 adults
Is there a marriage cheat?
Thanks

Written
LVRugger
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
Re: O why won't the marriage option show up?
« Reply #1 on: 2009 August 22, 09:27:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've made them do romantic options forever, the marriage option just won't come up, they are already going steady, 2 adults
Thanks

If you have testing cheats enabled and debug commands enabled (I have them on all the time, set by config in AM) you can cheat a marriage. I have only had this happen when the house is at 8 and the game won't let me add in a new sim, even though I have overstuffed houses allowed. This is what I do:

- Get to the point where I can do the propose going steady interaction
- Ctrl-shift-click on the target sim and set relationship to fiancee (or if you want to skip the wedding step, select spouse).
- When I decide that it's time for them to get married, I shift-click on the target sim and add to household
- Marry will come up romance options as normal
Process Denied
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 August 23, 01:19:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had this problem with two townies.  I got so fed up that I had them dump the townies and marry two playables.  I don't know why it wasn't working with the townies-they weren't miss matched.
jrcaporal
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 August 23, 01:29:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try changing your active household with the AM, I did it and in about 2 days I returned with my fambly, they were already married Cheesy

Nothing to see here.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 August 23, 01:56:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks
Yes, but are you actually stringing romantic options, uninterrupted by jokes or regular socials? They need to be increasing their excitement level to "Sim X thinks Sim Y is extremely irresistible."

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Sparkles
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 August 23, 02:08:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you have AM, click on the Sim you want to propose, open the cheat bar, and type in 'addtrait HopelessRomantic'.
This should enable you to access the HR trait in the specials menu, and Propose Marriage should be there.
After they propose, open the cheat bar again, and type in 'droptrait HopelessRomantic', and everything will be back to normal.
gilmar
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 August 23, 05:02:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks everyone... after playing another household, when i switched back, after going steady i manage to marry them but i couldn't for another, so i had to copy them to the library and place them in the neighbourhood. It seems townies have this problem
« Last Edit: 2009 August 28, 11:22:27 by gilmar » Logged

Written
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: