More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 18, 16:27:43

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  objects flashing blue
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: objects flashing blue  (Read 3425 times)
LynnMar
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
objects flashing blue
« on: 2009 February 23, 17:23:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am trying to catch up with the sims eps.   I was only up to pets but Saturday I installled family fun, glamour and Seasons.
  A lot of my objects are flashing blue now.   I guess they are no longer compatable with my game or with Seasons.   Then I tried to put a default dresser on one lot and the hand put it down but it would not rotate it and my game froze up on me.   I think that may have been due to a hack I had called see them,  but I have since removed it because Quaxi said his pets ep  censor would work with Seasons.   

I do not understand a thing about seasons,  what is that new bar that is over by their picture,  it has no description of it, it is a little bar and two of my sims have red ones and two of them have green ones. 

Oh,  hell,  now I know why I never went past pets and next month I am getting three more including Bon Voyage and I will get that no cd crack thing messed up as sure as the world.   I guess I will just have to delete all the blue objects that I am getting now.     Sad
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: objects flashing blue
« Reply #1 on: 2009 February 23, 18:16:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Be sure you get rid of all your obsolete crap, like CEP and whatnot, before installing anything!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
GayJohnScarritt
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 February 23, 18:42:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I do not understand a thing about seasons,  what is that new bar that is over by their picture,  it has no description of it, it is a little bar and two of my sims have red ones and two of them have green ones. 

That bar is the your sims temperature gauge.  If it's red, they are too hot.  Green is normal, bluish/gray and they are too cold.

[11:18] Pescado: GJS manages to appear smart and knowledgeable, even though he wasn't really..

Myers-Briggs: - ISFP       Awesome NS2 -  DOOOO EEEET!

[23:56] Pescado: ATTACK, MY DUCKY MINIONS!
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 February 23, 19:00:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also make sure CC is set to show. That is notoriously sticky and sometimes takes 3-4 reloads after you've set it. Dumb EA.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
LynnMar
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 February 24, 00:29:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did not uninstall the cep or the  Sims pack installer.  I never had to before.  Does that mean that I am going to have to reinstall again.  Sad

grrrrr!!! It just crashed on me again. 
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 February 24, 01:25:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pherverstool never changes, but you must ALWAYS get rid of CEP when upgrading. You should also dump ALL of your hacks and reacquire them, if they're that old.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
LynnMar
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 February 24, 02:02:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

yes I enabled cc and I removed my download folder with the hacks in them before I installed.   I have updated all the hacks to go with seasons before I started the game.   Are you sassin'  me   JM?    I just love you, you crusty old barnacle.   Kiss
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: