More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 09, 17:09:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  No credit for woohooing a Drama Professor???
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: No credit for woohooing a Drama Professor???  (Read 3276 times)
Process Denied
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
No credit for woohooing a Drama Professor???
« on: 2005 November 29, 17:26:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I could swear that before NL you got credit for knowing the Drama Profs. just like any other Prof.  I heard somewhere that there is no credit or less you are intimate with them.  Well, for one thing that is digusting,not all sims that are in Drama are Romance Sims.  So I payed attention to the telephone calls--yep, no credit.  I had a 20 woohoo girl invite the Prof over and did the whole nine yards and I stared at the meter and it didn't even quiver.  So apparently you should ignore the Drama Profs???  JM ---- Help!!! Something is quite wrong here.
lindaetterlee
Knuckleheaded Knob

Proud Army Wife. Support us or get the fuck out.

View Profile WWW
Re: No credit for woohooing a Drama Professor???
« Reply #1 on: 2005 November 29, 17:31:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh that is so wrong. I mean doesn't a woohoo count for something anymore.

Proud Army Wife of a soldier deployed to IRAQ. Support us or get the fuck out.
I am 25.

Quote from: lindaetterlee
The same thing happened with my Pescado, before this he was a lady's man. Now he is some guy's bitch.
Ms.Perception
Pinheaded Pissant

From me to you.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 November 29, 17:52:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't had any drama sims yet, but I think I'll go make one and see. I know the drama professors are odd little sims. They fall in love with everyone they meet, regardless if that sim has ever flirted with them, or even paid them any kind of attention. Or at least they do in my game.

Do you even need one of these when you don't actually post?
Process Denied
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 November 29, 18:21:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They do have some scruples though.  Brandi married a drama prof after Dustin went to college(he took drama) and the prof's hearts disappeared for Dustin and the third boy(Chaz in my game).  It's funny because even though they love everyone they start the game with no sexual preferences at all.  I had to have the Prof flirt to see the bolts.
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2005 November 29, 19:36:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think they've ever got much credit.  One of my Romance Sims took Drama and woo-hooed with both her professors, but the bar hardly moved at all and that was well before NL.  I remember being very surprised that she hardly got any credit for it.  As I recall, she could have got more from doing an assignment.  Put it this way, she was in the red before the woo-hoo and still in the red after it.  I'm sure it moved a little, but maybe it never moved at all and I imagined it.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
qvcatullus
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 November 29, 19:41:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A possible aspect of the problem -- I did have a sim (not Drama, nor Romance) who was trying to befriend her profs for credit. It had worked in the past, but all of a sudden it wasn't working. The explanation I came up with is that they were the wrong profs -- they were from a class she had had the last semester, and she hadn't met the new profs because of one of the hacks I had to fix the final exam bug where they never ever come home. I don't know if that was correct, or if it applies for you.
Process Denied
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 November 29, 19:55:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, they are the right Profs--but I hear you, I have done that before--quite annoying,like I want another Prof as a friend--no offense.  I just don't understand why it would be designed like this--you would think a Prof would favor a student that was intimate with them not pentalize them.  If the Drama Profs are just a regular friend then I can do without them--they are hideous anyways.  I would rather her bonk the pizza guy.  JM, can't something be done?Huh
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: