More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 06, 08:00:45

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Family Photograph
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Family Photograph  (Read 3860 times)
adds
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Family Photograph
« on: 2009 December 28, 15:12:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can Someone tell me How to take a good family Photo of a Sim HouseHold. ? How can I get the Family Photo in the family "ICON" of a bigger size on a painting Huh
annachibi
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Family Photograph
« Reply #1 on: 2009 December 29, 02:39:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, you can't get the icon picture any bigger, unfortunately, so you'd need to have a little photoshoot yourself. In that case, you really just wanna look at some tips on taking good pictures. Here's some basics:

1) Camera Man Mode - This is a must in taking good shots! You will have to be in live mode to do this, but just hit "TAB" to enter this mode. Once you are in this mode, you can use the mouse to freely control the angles and use "W, A, S, D" buttons to move forward, backwards, and side to side. "Z" zooms in, "X" zooms out. "Q" moves up and "E" moves down. "C" to capture the shot.

2) Find the perfect angle - With photography, it is all about finding the right angle. Spend some time in camera man mode to find the perfect angle. Get down to a sim's point of view to take the best shots of rooms.

3) Walls up - Most people play with walls cut away, but when you are taking pictures of your lot, try to keep your walls up to make your shots look more realistic.

4) No grids - Unless you need to show the grid for a specific purpose, make sure no build/buy grid is visible when you take your pictures. You can avoid this by taking pictures in live mode or by hitting the terrain paint button in build mode.
adds
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 December 29, 17:02:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks annachibi , I do use the same method presently, But the group Photo Poses are Very good.  I am sure that there must be a way to extract Icon photo to a bigger size.

Thanks again
annachibi
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 December 30, 14:17:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think some of the poses used there are available in ChaosMod over at MTS, though it might take a little searching to find them.
Budgie
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 December 30, 14:31:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, the problem with the Chaos Mod is that at the moment it's not compatible with the latest patches for basegame or World Adventures.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: