More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 22, 09:21:49

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Request: Random Hidden Skills.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Request: Random Hidden Skills.  (Read 2100 times)
lindaetterlee
Knuckleheaded Knob

Proud Army Wife. Support us or get the fuck out.

View Profile WWW
Request: Random Hidden Skills.
« on: 2006 July 01, 07:57:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Request: Random Hidden Skills. Insim lets you manually set hidden skills. Also both insim and TJ's College adj let you randomly give out skills. Would it be possible to also randomly give out hidden skill points. That way we could have the random chance of a Natual Writer, Painter, Mechanic. ETC. ?

Proud Army Wife of a soldier deployed to IRAQ. Support us or get the fuck out.
I am 25.

Quote from: lindaetterlee
The same thing happened with my Pescado, before this he was a lady's man. Now he is some guy's bitch.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Request: Random Hidden Skills.
« Reply #1 on: 2006 July 01, 09:15:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There are no hidden skillpoints, and only a few hidden skill-types, like dancing, pool, meditation. Other things, like painting, are not-skills.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
lindaetterlee
Knuckleheaded Knob

Proud Army Wife. Support us or get the fuck out.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2006 July 01, 12:18:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So on insim when you use the "hidden skills adjuster" and it has a painting tab, romance tab etc what are they? Since when you assign all the points under say the painting tab you now make over a 1000 per painting sold. Some nearly 2000. But if you lowe the tab back down you now make the norm of about 600 or so?

Proud Army Wife of a soldier deployed to IRAQ. Support us or get the fuck out.
I am 25.

Quote from: lindaetterlee
The same thing happened with my Pescado, before this he was a lady's man. Now he is some guy's bitch.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 July 01, 12:25:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The "painting" tab is probably just a count of how many paintings have been sold, which may influence the value of paintings. Or it may be an artifact of the Insimenator itself. The "Romance" skill is a completely nonfunctional attribute that has no function at all, and may end up being co-opted for some other purpose in the future.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: