More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 07, 12:42:57

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540274 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Game Crashes
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Game Crashes  (Read 2459 times)
armywife
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Game Crashes
« on: 2007 July 29, 20:00:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have run the clean installer, using subfolders, but I am not getting errors I don't understand.  I have attached my log file.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Baron
Marhis
Terrible Twerp

ISTP. Officially male since she plays MUDs

View Profile
Re: Game Crashes
« Reply #1 on: 2007 July 29, 20:47:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We need a bit more infos about your problem: e.g. when the errors appear, in what situation, etc.
The logs you've attached doesn't give info, you need to force an error, in case, in debug mode, and then post only that one.

See how to get an error log in FAQs: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,7437.msg208014.html#msg208014 for more hints.

I say that a wise, when he does not know what he is talking about, should know enough to keep his mouth shut. -- C. Collodi, Pinocchio.
------
The one and only Rhayden's AIDE. Accept no substitutes.
armywife
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 July 29, 21:32:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am decorating a house with no sims in the lot.  I read the info, I have one question.  If the game is just shutting down, will this still work?  I will try it and see if I can get it to happen.  Thank you for providing that link. 
miramis
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 July 30, 19:50:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is your game up to date with the patches?  There were several versions of each patch released.  I'd recommend saving quite often while building, every change you make has to be remembered so it can be 'undone' if necessary, saving will probably help clear that temporary info, another method I use is to flick to the options screen and back again once in a while since that makes it forget too (no idea what I'm talking about actually - this is guesswork), it seems to work for me at least.  There was a problem while decorating the Stage (the foundation type thing that came with Open For Business), it used to crash sometimes by just hovering over it with the wallpaper tool (usually when railings had already been added), the patch should put a stop to that.

Otherwise just Save often  Wink
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: