More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 21, 09:25:06

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Propose/Marriage borked in apartments
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Propose/Marriage borked in apartments  (Read 2600 times)
Dark Trepie
Senator

View Profile
Propose/Marriage borked in apartments
« on: 2009 March 02, 21:00:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I ran into an error a little while ago while playing some pre-mades in Belladonna Cove.  I tried to get Timothy Riley and Vivian Cho married, but when I had him propose marriage to her it threw an error on her.  They got married, but Vivian and her toddler wouldn't move in.  When I tried to Propose/Move In it threw the same error.  I ran into this problem before, but I haven't played apartments in a while, so I just forgot about it.

I'm going to try a community lot marriage to see if that works.  If not I guess I can just move everyone out to an empty lot.

Error log attached.
« Last Edit: 2009 July 03, 16:52:33 by J. M. Pescado » Logged
phyllis_p
Stupid Schlemiel

ISFJ - a tasty phyllis snack?

View Profile
Re: Propose/Marriage borked in apartments
« Reply #1 on: 2009 March 02, 21:30:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This doesn't fix the basic problem, but it did occur to me that you wouldn't have to move both families out as a work-around.  If you want Vivian and toddler to live in Timothy's apartment, you'd just have to move them out and then move them into his place.  I've moved people into apartments with others this way before, and then gotten them married with no problem.

Vita brevis, Ars longa.                

"And so goest thy butthurt n00bs whosoever cannot have accolades and benes heaped upon them, as in the manner of vomit from a sorority girl, to which they are accustomed." lemmiwinks 1:1
lepifera
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Propose/Marriage borked in apartments
« Reply #2 on: 2009 July 03, 12:56:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had issues with toddler not moving in correctly.
Alternative method that I tried: Visit Vivian in her apartment and propose marriage there. Her apartment would black out and force everyone out, and then you can bring the toddler with you.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: