More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 05, 23:07:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540273 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Too lazy for Sim Surgery?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Too lazy for Sim Surgery?  (Read 10740 times)
Process Denied
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
Re: Too lazy for Sim Surgery?
« Reply #25 on: 2006 July 29, 05:51:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Somewhere around here, there is a tut that shows you how to make plastic surgery genetic.  It is simple--even a SimPE moron such as myself can understand it.  No need to have donors--no need to make your own townies--especially if you have the TS2 Enhancer so you can change eye,and skins easily.  Thanx for the link--cause this will save a trip to SimPE which is always appreciated.
Theo
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2006 July 29, 16:38:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Somewhere around here, there is a tut that shows you how to make plastic surgery genetic.  It is simple--even a SimPE moron such as myself can understand it.  No need to have donors--no need to make your own townies--especially if you have the TS2 Enhancer so you can change eye,and skins easily.  Thanx for the link--cause this will save a trip to SimPE which is always appreciated.
It basically involves replacing the first facial structure resource with the second one.
MTS2 also has a tutorial that covers the same technique.

For those interested, there is a simpler way to change the skin of a sim (no hair/eyes/clothing).
It was originally discussed at the SimPe forum, and it works by changing the skin guid in the Sim DNA record.
After reloading the game, the sim will have the new skin applied automagically.

starrling
Giraffe Person
Pinheaded Pissant

nyah

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006 July 29, 19:02:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you really want confusing, I can explain the Bayfield family tree to ya.  Wink

I, for one, would love to read that.  I've had a lot of fun reading Ask Joe and I'm going to power ahead and read your other Joe stuff too.  Of course, my family is ready to commit me as I sit here laughing at the monitor. 

Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2006 July 30, 03:41:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, good to know "Ask Joe" is being appreciated! I have so much fun with that.  Cheesy

I have more to put up there, but my lappy is in the shop and I can't do it easily from this computer.  Tongue

As for the family tree, I've been trying to think of the most efficient way to go about that.  Huh
« Last Edit: 2006 July 30, 04:23:20 by Brynne » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: