KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)

<< < (188/282) > >>

Tia:
Before anyone jumps all over me about this I did test it. But the fixes conflict with the food and drink stand. I had to take all my mods out to determine which one was causing the problem and the fixes are the one that cause it to not have a food menu show up. If anyone can get it not to do that I will add them back in.

kissing_toast:
Quote from: Tia on 2013 June 28, 22:04:46

Before anyone jumps all over me about this I did test it. But the fixes conflict with the food and drink stand. I had to take all my mods out to determine which one was causing the problem and the fixes are the one that cause it to not have a food menu show up. If anyone can get it not to do that I will add them back in.

What food and drink stand? Are those new objects? Store? Game?

notouching:

Did you re-download KT_StoreFix_Fixes? Because that is the package that used to have the Register XML in it. Re-download the package and your food will show up.

Tia:
Quote from: kissing_toast on 2013 June 29, 03:22:52

What food and drink stand? Are those new objects? Store? Game?

The food and drink stands in Island Paradise.

Quote from: notouching on 2013 June 29, 11:05:46

Did you re-download KT_StoreFix_Fixes? Because that is the package that used to have the Register XML in it. Re-download the package and your food will show up.

Yes I redownloaded everything and I still had that problem with the food menu not showing up.

notouching:
Well the food and drink stands work fine for me and have food/drinks in them. Make sure you do not have an old copy of a fix somewhere in your folder, or that you don't have some other outdated mod that alters the Register XML. Don't forget to delete the scriptcache.package when you add/remove a mod.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page