More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 16, 05:15:43

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540276 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6514 Members
Latest Member: Llama
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  The whole adopting children business.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The whole adopting children business.  (Read 35078 times)
reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: The whole adopting children business.
« Reply #75 on: 2005 December 03, 10:35:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I always restore Nervous' birth personality. He's really not a bad Sim at all. Put him in Military or Law and he's a happy camper. One time, way back when, I killed Loki and got Nervous and Circe together. They were a good couple and the kids weren't at all ugly. They did inherit some of Nervous' features, but they were "softened" a bit by Circe. Circe and loki always have ugly children together in my game.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2005 December 03, 11:38:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I always restore Nervous' birth personality. He's really not a bad Sim at all.
He's not really bad. I had Olive whip him past 301 neatness before kicking it, and that more or less settled everything that really is a problem.

Circe and loki always have ugly children together in my game.
That's because Loki has a really extreme, really ugly face. It's really pinched in and thin, nearly the polar opposite of BlueSoup. I wonder what a Loki/BlueSoup hybrid would look like.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2005 December 03, 12:07:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks, Trepie - Marsha  looks very pretty, and I will move her in (I have "moveinall" hack); always wanted to marry her to one of my kids...Smiley.

I think Maxis has given us potential beauty sims, which we have to reveal, by taking the chance and play with all the NPCs.

And Nervous daughter, from the look in the picture, will get her mother's face. Nervous, like Komei, is a recesive character (face). I married him to my CAS sim, and all his kids got the phisionomy of the mother. None of them, even the males, got Nervous face.

Reggikko, strange - I played with Loki and Circe many times, and their kids were pretty. True that Loki has very ugly face, but I didn't see the inheritance of it to his kids.

Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2005 December 03, 12:19:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks, Trepie - Marsha  looks very pretty, and I will move her in (I have "moveinall" hack); always wanted to marry her to one of my kids...Smiley.

I

another Family that turns out some nice looking offspring is thee Tricou Family But you have to do some sim pe Hunting to figure out which teens in the Garth House belong to Jon Smith/Jonathon Tricou. here is one of the Tricou teens after transition.

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2005 December 03, 12:28:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bangel, lol, I always delete all the Tricou family, because all of them are dead and increase my neighbourhood sim's number. Is any of them alive? And he lives in the Garth House (never played at downtown)?  I have to open some hood and visit there, while some of them is still alive.

I really like their look - all of them seem pretty to me, especially the females.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2005 December 03, 12:37:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bangel, lol, I always delete all the Tricou family, because all of them are dead and increase my neighbourhood sim's number. Is any of them alive? And he lives in the Garth House (never played at downtown)?  I have to open some hood and visit there, while some of them is still alive.

I really like their look - all of them seem pretty to me, especially the females.
the Female in the picture is a Tricou she was a teen in the Garth house.I resurrected the Tricou Family and when I was in SimPE I took a look at Various Teens in the Garth house for their Family Tree until I found the 6 that were The Tricou Patriarchs Kids. .usually at least one will show the  siblings and JonSmmith as the father. here is Gvaudoin Tricou Just after Transition to YA

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2005 December 03, 12:51:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, I openned Strange Town, and went to Downtown. I found there only one house for sale (the large one, 85K$ - house of falling leaves or something), and found there 2 tombs of Tricou family.

Where you find this Garth House you talk about? In which neighbourhood? Who lives there?
veilchen
Terrible Twerp

We are the ADS! Bow to us!!

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2005 December 03, 13:05:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gali, my Tricou's are all in Pleasantview. I resurrected Fricorith and had him call the Grim Reaper to resurrect the rest of his family. They are all very good-looking sims, and they are fun to play with. When you go 'downtown', you can see all their graves in the cemetary, by the way.

By the way, remember the pictures you emailed me? Sabrina (my niece) has put the 'kitty in the glass' on blank cards, put holiday decorations around it and is sending them as holiday greetings to friends and family. Thanks again for sending the pictures. :D

~Having the last word is not all it's cracked up to be.~
~All we have to do is remove those who oppose us.~ (Saruman, LotR)
~Wir sind die Roboter~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R23e9VO_vOI&feature=related
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2005 December 03, 13:21:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh Veil, am I glad...Smiley. This kitty is "the apple of my eyes"  Grin Grin

OK, I'll move to Pleasantview to see what happens there.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2005 December 03, 13:57:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gali, my Tricou's are all in Pleasantview. I resurrected Fricorith and had him call the Grim Reaper to resurrect the rest of his family. They are all very good-looking sims, and they are fun to play with. When you go 'downtown', you can see all their graves in the cemetary, by the way.

By the way, remember the pictures you emailed me? Sabrina (my niece) has put the 'kitty in the glass' on blank cards, put holiday decorations around it and is sending them as holiday greetings to friends and family. Thanks again for sending the pictures. Cheesy
My Tricou's  were all in my Custom neighborhood which I assume the  game  generated as soon as U created the custom hood

Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2005 December 03, 14:29:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I had to re-install NL, in order to be able to see all the Tricou family, in household Garth...Smiley.

Do I have to move in one of the teens first, and let him resurrect the father? I see that the father had 4 kids with no mother, but Kay has him and another female sim as mom.

If I move in Kay, will she be able to resurrect her parents?

I think too, that a custom neighbourhood will be better, Pleasantview is too populated...Smiley.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2005 December 03, 14:47:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I had to re-install NL, in order to be able to see all the Tricou family, in household Garth...Smiley.

Do I have to move in one of the teens first, and let him resurrect the father? I see that the father had 4 kids with no mother, but Kay has him and another female sim as mom.

I think too, that a custom neighbourhood will be better, Pleasantview is too populated...Smiley.
Iressurected  Fricorith in sim pe and he started the resurrection of the main family. I then used  Inge's teleporter shrub to reunite the teens with their father because even though they show him as the father  they cant resurrect him as they dont have a relationship with him. grimmy wont let you resurrect someone you dont know. use sim PE to resurrect one of the main family members and then have the main family member ie Gvaudoin,Nylisset,Fricorith,Jennail,Jennicor,Kvornan and Kiernan are all main family members . start ressurecting the rest of the family. each time a resurrection is done the newly ressurected will roll a want to ressurect a family member.
 After  I had all 8 family members resurrected. I then Summoned the teens with Inge's bush and moved them in. I then edited the memories in SimPE to have Jennicor adopt the teens.unfortunately whoever you ressurect in SimPE . will become a ghost again after saving and exiting the game . when you re-enter. I used Two Jeffs career rewards Package to get the resurrect o nomitron object and  single sims house to move  the Sim PE resurrectee in to perform the resurrections. again Inge's Bush is awesome to move  the Sim Pe  resurrection into a house to start the ressurections rolling.
  after re entering my game Fricorith  became  a ghost  again  so I sent Jennail to the grim phone and she resurrected her son Fricorith permanently. he is alive and well in my game as a teen.

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2005 December 03, 19:45:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I used Merola's mind control mirror to take a quick look at her personality.  She's deffenently her father's daughter in some respects...  The mother is going to have to whip the sloppy out of her when she gets older.

An ADHD sim!  Cheesy  Roll Eyes

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
cabelle
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2005 December 03, 21:57:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Iressurected  Fricorith in sim pe and he started the resurrection of the main family. I then used  Inge's teleporter shrub to reunite the teens with their father because even though they show him as the father  they cant resurrect him as they dont have a relationship with him. grimmy wont let you resurrect someone you dont know. use sim PE to resurrect one of the main family members and then have the main family member ie Gvaudoin,Nylisset,Fricorith,Jennail,Jennicor,Kvornan and Kiernan are all main family members . start ressurecting the rest of the family. each time a resurrection is done the newly ressurected will roll a want to ressurect a family member.
 After  I had all 8 family members resurrected. I then Summoned the teens with Inge's bush and moved them in. I then edited the memories in SimPE to have Jennicor adopt the teens.unfortunately whoever you ressurect in SimPE . will become a ghost again after saving and exiting the game . when you re-enter. I used Two Jeffs career rewards Package to get the resurrect o nomitron object and  single sims house to move  the Sim PE resurrectee in to perform the resurrections. again Inge's Bush is awesome to move  the Sim Pe  resurrection into a house to start the ressurections rolling.
  after re entering my game Fricorith  became  a ghost  again  so I sent Jennail to the grim phone and she resurrected her son Fricorith permanently. he is alive and well in my game as a teen.

I made my own custom neighborhood Arbordale for the sole purpose of resurrecting all of the Tricous to make them the "founders" of the neighborhood. I started by sending 3 of Jon Smith Tricou's townie teen kids to Academie LeTour (I'll send the other 3 shortly, Jon Smith Tricou has a total of six "foster" children that are teen townies). As soon as the first one graduated (with the help of the college adjuster) he got a job in the paranormal career and used the Grim Reaper phone reward to resurrect Jon Smith Tricou. Then I had Jon put the ressurection phone in his inventory and moved him to the "House of Fallen Trees" (after restablishing the Tricou fortune with the family funds cheat). Jon then resurrected the rest of his family members. I did move Jennail, Kvornan & Fricorith out to their own place though, I've got plans for both Tricou daughters to have more children. They're all quite beautiful sims. I've changed them into Victorian clothes from All About Style (it gave them a neat "Tuck Everlasting" sort of look), changed some aspirations because I'm fed up with the Pleasure aspiration. I also changed most of their names to old fashioned Victorian names to fit the "story" for the neighborhood. Jon Smith and his wife (now named Genevieve) have two more grandchildren, boys Wesley and Edward. Gvadoin (now Amelia) is a Knowledge sim who just started at Academie LeTour. She's got quite the crush on Edwin Sharpe who had moved into her dorm to get a break from his trampy sister Roxy and her skanky boyfriend. Fricorith (now Roderick) is deeply in love with the blonde teen with braids. They'll both head to college very soon.

Edited because I gave the incorrect number of Jon Smith Tricou's "foster" townie teens. There are six of them. Embarrassed
« Last Edit: 2005 December 03, 22:56:04 by cabelle » Logged
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2005 December 03, 22:17:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I move Jon Smith and His wife Jennicor into their own place in custom Neighborhood and then used the teleporter Shrub to move his teenage children in with he and  Jennicor,
 I then went into SimPe and edited Memories and relationships so That Jennicor is the adoptive mother of Jon Smith's Teen children.
  Jennail,Kvornan and Fricoeith moved to their own place quickly and Jennail Has since given Birth to 2 more Boys. so she has a total of 3 sons at home right Now. Nylisset,Kiernan and Gvaudoin also quickly moved into thei own Place  and Nylisset also gave birth to a Son Damian.
 of Jon Smiths other children 2 have been to Uni Zaitarrio whom I renamed Sean was the first to go and graduate with the help of TJ's  college adjustor.He has since married the Daughter of My Custom neighborhood Romance City founder. Colleen and Sean Have 2 children Janet and Ryan Tricou.Sean is now Captain Hero and Perma Plat.Jon Smiths Daughter  Crystal is a SSU right now as a freshman and Madly in love with the Grandson of My Founder Jory.
  Gvaudoin is also currently a YA at SSU and is Married to another Grandson of My Founder .Her Husbands name is Xander Kimball but as he too is a YA at uni there are no plans for children right now. Jon Smith and Jennicor have a total of 5 new Grandchildren since their ressurection. when the Eight YA's at SSU graduate Fricorith and some neighborhood teens will head off to SSU as well as a couple more of Jon Smith's teens

cabelle
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: 2005 December 03, 22:58:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sounds like you're having as much fun with your Tricous as I am. Arbordale has fast become one of my favorite neighborhoods. Smiley
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2005 December 03, 23:59:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sounds like you're having as much fun with your Tricous as I am. Arbordale has fast become one of my favorite neighborhoods. Smiley
yes I am having lots of  fun I did give some of the Tricous Makeovers but other than that I left them alone.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: