EAxis House of Phail: February-March 2010

(1/4) > >>

Mootilda:
This month's lot is "Friendly Firmament - 2BR 1.5BA" from the Apartment Life lot bin.  Because this one was started late, you've got a month and a half to finish it.

If you don't have Apartment Life, I've remade the lot to be base-game compatible.  Because there are no spiral stairs in the base game, I've replaced them with standard modular stairs instead.  Lot edges are flat.

Rules, cut and pasted from last month:

1. No CC.  Please indicate expansion and stuff packs so people who wish to download your lot know what to expect.  Pictures are required, either available for download, on a slideshow, or posted in this thread.

2. By entering this challenge, you agree to take constructive criticism.  If you wish to judge someone else's entry, you should be respectful but honest.

3. Your lot does not have to be Awesomespec, although it is encouraged.

4. You may move internal walls and add external walls but you may NOT move original external walls.

5. Lots may be furnished, unfurnished, or partially furnished.  You can even upload both furnished and unfurnished versions.

Monthly rules:

6. Bonus points if you can keep the hilly terrain and vegetation.

Prosthetics:
Sweet, I haven't done a house of phail in months. Literally.

Prosthetics:
One quick submission: the Fantastic Flat

This house is intended to house a family of 5, with specific bedrooms for a teenaged girl, twin boys (or even two more girls, if they like teal & blue), and a parents room downstairs. There are 2 and a half bathrooms, two of which are upstairs for easier access by the kids. Use and redecorate to your hearts content! :D

Front

Entrance Alcove

Living Room

Kitchen & Dining Room

First Bathroom

Bedroom 1

Upstairs Hallway

Kids Bedroom (aka bedroom 2)

Half bathroom

Teenager Bedroom (aka bedroom 3)

Bathroom 2 (or 3)

First Floor

Second Floor

This house was built using all EP's and all SP's. As per the rules, there is no CC.

Jax:
I've been lurking for a while now. This is my first house of phail.
This is The Orchard. An earth-tone, 2 bedroom for a small family, with an orchard.
I have all EP's and K&B, Family Fun and Celebration Stuff.

First floor

second floor

living area

kitchen

dining area

Prosthetics:
I would suggest changing up the windows a bit, and maybe adding some more in the "blank" spaces of the house. Those roof angles look killer, by the way, and I mean that literally.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page